What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Vs Titans

kinghippo

Juniors
Well done to the titans they completely exploited our lack of speed.
A few positives but we will be fighting to stay out of the bottom 4 if we don’t improve.

mxlegend99

Referee
Mansour is the worst winger in the comp these days.

He's terrible at the winger duties. Needs to try transforming hinself into a forward. A winger who cant contest kicks is useless.

He still offers alot. But it all comes undone if you needhim to be a winger

GongPanther

Referee
Even Hitler's funeral wasn't funnier than the shit we put out there today as we were hilarious for the neutral fans watching.

There are serious problems out at Penrith, so they better deal with it quick smart.

forby

Juniors
Our discipline cost us in the first half. 5-1 penalties hurt us bad. Defence was again pretty good, attack was much better. Handling was also much better. Some 50-50 calls didn’t help, but I think they lost it more than getting beaten. Cleary was much better, but some of his attacking decisions were dicey. Maloney isn’t a liability in defence any longer.
Anybody know what Yeo’s injury is?
Some of the Titans need to be looked at by the MR, Rein for his hit on Maloney, and Wallace for his shoulder charge.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Played better than we did last week yet lost to the Titans. However we didn't improve the squad that's came Top 6 the last few years so regression isn't really that surprising. Sharks away next week, a probable loss and soon it will probably be a similar record to 2017, when we started 2 and 7. The difference being that we won't have the talent for a big recovery like that year. At this rate the team will come around 11th again like we did under Cleary in 2015, LOL.

unKwn

Juniors
we're gonna get a good hiding from sharks and Souths.

and raiders, and tigers, and warriors, and eels, and manly, and roosters, and Souths, and warriors, and titans....

bottom 4 here we come!

forby

Juniors
They are 2-3, could be worse.
They need a bit of luck to go their way. They surely can’t keep losing the 50-50 calls.
They showed tonight that when they hold the ball they can look good. When they fully gel they will be hard to stop.
Katoa did a lot better tonight and ran a lot more. If we can just get the refs to get the tacklers off a bit quicker like they do to us he will be even better.

ashton

Juniors
Who ever is responsible for bring Ivan Cleary back should resign, and we have 5 more years of this rubbish. Mansour and Edwards should be in NSW Cup next week along with RCG. Our salary cap is stuffed, a number of players are over rated and paid too much money. Development officer should be sack for signing the wrong shape bodies. Board should all resign
I remember saying 6 months ago that our back 3 are all slow and Edwards is not in the top 10 fullbacks in the NRL, and where are all the people that howled me down?
I also said that we don't have a hooker in the club.
Plus we need a frontrower that's a leader.

forby

Juniors
we're gonna get a good hiding from sharks and Souths.

and raiders, and tigers, and warriors, and eels, and manly, and roosters, and Souths, and warriors, and titans....

bottom 4 here we come!
Yeah sure!!
They’ll come good!

tripster

Juniors
It is going to be a tough season boys.

Rather than doing any football training this week I’d prefer all of the players were made to the do the beep test twice a day and run from Panthers stadium to the SCG and back a few times.

Our fitness is shit compared to last year.

Again I hope it comes back to haunt me but I don’t see us making the 8.

Griffin might not have been good at coaching attack but he was good at getting the best out of our forwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mansour is the worst winger in the comp these days.

He's terrible at the winger duties. Needs to try transforming hinself into a forward. A winger who cant contest kicks is useless.

He still offers alot. But it all comes undone if you needhim to be a winger

They had no halfback either.
Panthers missed 67 tackles. Embarrassing.
Maloney I am starting to think is stiffling Cleary. Maybe time to give Luai the gig.
Brisbane need a halfback. Maybe can trade for one of their forwards.
Also need some speed on flanks. Bevan French might be handy at fullback and DWZ back to wing. Edwards isnt strong enough carting ball back. Mansour letting yhe bomb bounce changed the game. And the silly run he did at end ate up the chance for one more play, maybe a bomb.

Season is 24games. I wouldnt give up after 5.

Latest posts