What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R5 Sat - Rabbitohs 28-24 Warriors @ Sunshine Coast

Round 5: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
The front on camera will always show close to the line the other camera shot that they showed showed it didn’t make the line..
100% correct.

The front on angle is incredibly deceptive. It'd show the ball "on the line" from a foot out.

The side on angle showed that the ball was short.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Great game to watch.

Feel a bit for the Warriors.

There is a log jam at the bottom of the ladder this year. The Wooden spoon race is wide open.
There's about 13 teams in contention for the spoon lol

Crazy season ahead.

A race to the bottom.

Iafeta

Referee
Never thought we were a shot. Even more so when Green pulled out.

Really good effort that. The last 15 minutes was a spud fest. That left edge of Blair, Hiku and Kata were savaged. It’s a pity Hiku can’t tackle as with the ball he’s quite good. Chanel also I thought was good but then had a couple of poor plays toward the end. Am sure he will get a lot of experience out of this. Ah Mau, Paasi, Papali’i, Burr I thought were good up front and RTS is amazing with his footwork.

To me it seemed they were overtaken with nervous energy and they crapped the bed severely at the end.

gerg

Juniors
Glory glory.

How f**king bad is Bwaith! Why do fox continue to hire ex brain dead footballers! The merkin dead set talks gibberish

For some of them it's part of their playing contract, a promise of a career after retiring from playing. But of course the NRL doesn't allow that so we get the best commentators in the business Parker and Hodges.

Wild Wilbur

Juniors
For some of them it's part of their playing contract, a promise of a career after retiring from playing. But of course the NRL doesn't allow that so we get the best commentators in the business Parker and Hodges.
I have to say...Blocker Roach, merkin hasn’t had a contract for decades.

gerg

Juniors
I have to say...Blocker Roach, merkin hasn’t had a contract for decades.

There are exceptions of course. He made the transition from radio, from memory when the code switched to games not being played at the same time and they were short of tv commentators.

TheFrog

Coach
I'm trying to do the math in my head to figure out the least possible points you could finish the season on and still make the 8. *think*
Edited:
If the top 7 all play each other twice, the lowest possible for 8th is 17 points.
If the top 7 all play each other once, the lowest possible for 8th is 12 points.

So the answer is between 12 and 17.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Damien Cook and Cody Walker will be the first 2 players picked for Origin this season.
Cook is a certainty if fit. Walker's a gun but his problem is he plays the same position as Luke Keary and James Maloney (who's probably not getting picked either unless he hits his best very soon and then it'd be at the expense of his team-mate Cleary).

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
When they had the lead and needed to close it out and not go full genius that's when missing blake green really came to the surface.