What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Vs Titans

GongPanther

Referee
Swap the halves. Maloney stands between Yeo/Whare.

Instead or RCG on the left he is on the right as Tamou doesn't rush up.

Fixes defence. Still keeps the attack of Blake/Kikau while working on the right getting better
It's simple really. Fix up the mistakes/drop ball, missed tackles and dumb-fook penalties .Our attitude and discipline are non-existent.

Not too late to salvage as there plenty of time in the season to get back on track. I remember a couple of seasons ago when we had a slow start, then we somehow kicked into gear.

franklin2323

Immortal
It's simple really. Fix up the mistakes/drop ball, missed tackles and dumb-fook penalties .Our attitude and discipline are non-existent.

Not too late to salvage as there plenty of time in the season to get back on track. I remember a couple of seasons ago when we had a slow start, then we somehow kicked into gear.

We had amazing fitness then and individual talent. That x factor has now gone

TheFrog

Coach
We had amazing fitness then and individual talent. That x factor has now gone
The general wisdom was that we made the finals three years running on player talent despite the coach. It is beginning to become painfully apparent that was not exactly the case. He's on NRL Wrap tomorrow but I expect he will have the humility not to point this out.

franklin2323

Immortal
The general wisdom was that we made the finals three years running on player talent despite the coach. It is beginning to become painfully apparent that was not exactly the case. He's on NRL Wrap tomorrow but I expect he will have the humility not to point this out.

Not here. I have never once said we should of been higher then we were.

We had strong fitness which kept us in games and allowed the individuals to take over.

Spine has never been settled nor injuries kind to get a true indication. Throw in paying on promise to guys and this is where we are

Panfa

Juniors
We must have the smallest backline in the nrl biggest back is waqa blake and he hardly touches the ball.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our depth is so poor there's not many changes we can make. MWZ onto our left wing is a must... he's atleast going to compete unlike Mansour. Hes no star. But he's someone I would trust ahead of a 2018 onwards Josh Mansour.

Other than him you would say the only guys who might do a job are Caleb Aekins, Jed Cartwright and Tim Grant.

Unless we promote our development players, Too, Blore etc. aren't options. Nor is the form of our reserve grade side good enough to justify mass changes either.

Sadly we probably have to stick with the likes of Edwards and Whare for now. Especially with Yeo out. Cant put Jed at centre as he probably needs to play second row.

It has been a really longtime since our options have been this tragically bad. We've usually had a few guys so good waiting that if we hit form like this it wasn't the end of the world. Now... our only options make the squad worse really. Basically changes for the sake of it.

Fangs

Coach
I'm expecting no changes apart from Egan returning. Past history shows us that Ivan sticks solid.

Bodhi

Juniors
Whilst it hurts to lose to the cellar dwellers, glad Flash had a game to remember in his 250th. Wonderful player and a terrific guy off the field to boot.

CCJohnC

Juniors
Whilst it hurts to lose to the cellar dwellers, glad Flash had a game to remember in his 250th. Wonderful player and a terrific guy off the field to boot.
Agreed. My partner and I saw Michael Gordon walk into Penrith Stadium when he was a Panther wearing a suit and we have called him "Mr Suit" ever since.

Kilkenny

Coach
Personally as much as I liked Michael Gordon I would have much preferred to see him finish on the losing team on the weekend.

GC deserved there victory I have no real complaints. The game was ours when we hit the lead early in the second half and we f**ked it up.

It was poor, we were poor and they wanted it more which is disappointing.