What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 6
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Monday 22 April 2019

Gates 12:45pm / Canterbury Cup (Wenty v Wests) 1:30pm / NRL 4pm

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Jaeman Salmon 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Peni Terepo 15. Tim Mannah 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Ray Stone 18. David Gower 19. Kane Evans 20. Josh Hoffman 21. Greg Lelesiuao

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Luke Garner 13. Josh Aloiai
Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Matt Eisenhuth 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Elijah Taylor 20. David Nofoaluma 21. Chris McQueen

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Eels feeder clubs: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup); Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Wests Tigers feeder clubs: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Wests Tigers (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg); Balmain Tigers (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

The unknown

Juniors
Tigers v Eels games are usually quality games despite where we sit on the ladder. Expecting this to be no different

Eels no Ferguson is a huge help for us. The meters he runs is like the equivalent of a rampaging Taumololo but in the backline instead

Think it will be close for 60 mins then we will run away with it 28-14 or something in the end with our superior fitness

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ferguson’s their best player. I know they scored 0 today but theyve used the ball well this year and I expect we’ll need to score a few tries to beat them. I’ll back us though. 20-14 to the good guys.

super_coach

First Grade
Never ever confident when we play anyone and this game is no different. The long turn around can be your friend or your enemy. On paper it should be a cracker with us getting up in a close one...but I think Parra on the rebound might just get the bacon with about 80% crowd support getting them over the line

The unknown

Juniors
Seriously them losing Ferguson is like half their attack gone. Just defend how we did last week and we win easy imo

cerberus

Coach
I hate playing them. And at a new stadium opening . I expect maximum stooge effort by the refs

Rhyno

First Grade
Parra had their minds on this match opening their new stadium they will be a totally different team this week

Mitchell Moses to have a career best game and and get MOTM

Fordy20

Juniors
We saw how stunted the Eels attack is without Dylan Brown. The Raiders were able to keep them scoreless. Their forward pack leader Nathan Brown is still out and without Ferguson they will struggle with making metres. Although I had some concerns about our attack, we've only had one game where we haven't scored twenty points. If we defend as well as the Raiders, then twenty points should be more than enough to win.

west4ever

Juniors
Parra had their minds on this match opening their new stadium they will be a totally different team this week

Mitchell Moses to have a career best game and and get MOTM
Yeah what ever makes you sleep at night, I bet Mitchell Moses will lose the game for parra, he will try to hard and stuff up, brooks will have a blinder if not he should be dropped for marshal the week after, tigers forwards will win the battle, tigers by 18 points

Vic Mackey

Referee
Moses has actually been pretty good this year. Test will be how he performs when they have a few losses in a row, which will happen at some point and hopefully start this week.

Tiger05

First Grade
There are no real dud teams in the comp. Parra will be fired up. We just need to play good footy though and we are a big chance of winning.

The problem is if we turn up like we did against Penrith.

super_coach

First Grade
Except for last week Parra have been really good. Very physical and played with plenty of depth. They will be a very hard nut to crack

Latest posts