What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
Who is going to replace Farrah when he retires, would be my priority. The others are a work in progress, it has been said many times a gun centre will help us. But we need to be competitive first for them to come imo and we are showing the signs that we are, but a long way to go.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-12_11-32-58.png
    upload_2019-4-12_11-32-58.png
    759 bytes · Views: 5
Im reading through here and seeing Brooks love, Reynolds love and even MCK love.

Am I in the wrong forum?

Death riders calling for team changes next week must still be asleep.....

Don't confuse a lack of confidence in the team or players for not wanting them to succeed. I've never been a fan of Brooks but if he can do what he did last night consistently, I'll be his biggest fan.

I dunno how anyone could not like Reynolds, in the games he's played for us he's been top shelf. His enthusiasm is second to none and his kicking game is something we've severely lacked for what seems like an eon.

After watching a replay today, gee the Broncos bombed some tries, as did the Tigers.
Last Friday was perhaps one of the worst games of the year so far, Tigers were dreadful as were Penrith, it was exciting only because of the closeness.
Last night was not much better, the Broncos are poor at the moment and they could, have, should have beaten the Tigers (they didn't and I'm happy that they didn't and the win up there is great for the teams confidence), I think we certainly need to lift big time starting with the Kiwi props and the 2, 3, 4 & 5 are not the answer but then again, maybe that's the coach having them play so flat.

The unknown

Juniors
Dally M votes:

Luke Brooks 3, Michael Chee Kam 2, Payne Haas 1.

Judge: Gary Belcher

Further proof Dally Ms are a joke. Brooks was good but not in the top 3 players on the field

From the Tigers alone id say Twal, Matterson, Chee Kam, Garner and Reynolds were better

Haas was also Brisbanes most dangerous player so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt