What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pedge1971

First Grade
LU has become more boring for it. Living proof that the 5 year plan takes at keast 5 years.

Doff my hat to greatness. .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'd love to see his highlight reel from tonight, that was some crazy sh*t.

If a kind passing brain surgeon popped open his skull and put in a new brain he would be unstoppable. I like his physical presence in the defensive line, so its worth keeping with.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Yep. Different team defensively with Wighton at 5/8 and he is a great ball runner. Stick needs to sort his kicking and brain explosions out though or we may have another Paul Carige or Steve Mavin come finals....

The other thing that was impressive is blokes like Leilua and Rapana are not trying to overplay their hand. Everyone just doing their job so Stick deserves some credit.

mongoose

Coach
Damn I missed the game. Another shutout for the Stick? didn't see that coming.

With the Raiders impenetrable defensive wall and so many inept attacking teams this season the Raiders will finish the year with a better defensive record than the 96 Sea Eagles.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I spent 5 minutes making this and I honestly cant tell the difference.

l80AqTO.png

Love you Jack

Latest posts