What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

ebbedfred

Bench
Anyone get on that $151 shot in the 5th at Adelaide today? How do you get $151 in a 7 horse field? And why don’t I see these things in time? :cry:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wake up and realise that a horse I backed at HK at $12 paid $21 on the tote is just really annoying. I’ll take the win but jeez it’s annoying

Anyone get on that $151 shot in the 5th at Adelaide today? How do you get $151 in a 7 horse field? And why don’t I see these things in time? :cry:

I took it with the favourite in my quaddie, 2nd leg, tick and the field in the fourth leg.

Bombed out in the third leg with a $6 winner.

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don’t like the cards at all at Randwick or Caulfield

Will have something small on Nights Watch.

Manaqa Blanc the best of the day.

Osbourne Bulls Probably wins but backing the Charlie Appleby runner in that race. One is $6, and OB is $2.70. Can play it ew.

to_ddeath

Coach
Don’t like the cards at all at Randwick or Caulfield

Will have something small on Nights Watch.

Manaqa Blanc the best of the day.

Osbourne Bulls Probably wins but backing the Charlie Appleby runner in that race. One is $6, and OB is $2.70. Can play it ew.

Osborne should win, 1400 is perfect for it. Lanciato the place.
Don’t mind Abdon in the JRA either. The last looks like a throw at the stumps race with the faves awkward gate.
Tough to like anything outside that.