What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can't buy a premiership!!!

Nevan_

First Grade
Sound Logic. 2016 Knights are the greatest club side to ever win a spoon.

Is it any wonder they’re so terrible with that spine, young forward pack and so many Rooster rejects? I cannot fathom why people expected otherwise.

Wild Wilbur

Juniors
Ryan Hall will be on the Sydney Roosters wing when he emerges from injury (ACL) in May.
Do you not realise that a player of Halls age wil struggle to come back from a proper ACL injury? He’s a big unit, a lot of weight to lose for rehab, then a lot of weight to gain to be the player he was. I wish him all the luck, it’d be awesome to see him in full flight in the NRL. The reality is, we probably won’t.

some11

Referee
nobody was calling Knights premiership contenders

your whole premise falls apart there
To be in contention first you need to make the finals, which myself and everyone thought would happen with that list.

Luckily three QLD teams & Canterbury are complete shit and the only thing keeping them from being ~15th after 5 rounds.

Nathan Brown has done f**k all while the recruiters have done everything they've been asked - I don't have much of an issue with signing a majority of outsiders, a good coach turns a team of good players into a good team.

Too much the other way and you're the Panthers, crowing about how great your reserve grade teams are while your first grade team is middling at best.

Last edited:

Latest posts