What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Fri - Storm 20-21* Roosters @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
No Friend, no Manu, no Liu, no Morris or Hall, and maybe no JWH.

It'd be embarrassing if the Storm don't win.

I think it will be close regardless. Roosters still have plenty of class even missing those guys. Easts will be in the game as The Storm seldom put a score on sides, unless it’s against absolute shit in Bathurst.

I suppose the big test will be how much the Roosters miss Matterson, who was robbed of the Clive Churchill medal last year.

Someguy

First Grade
No Friend, no Manu, no Liu, no Morris or Hall, and maybe no JWH.

It'd be embarrassing if the Storm don't win.

Those names out and against the full strength unbeaten competition leaders. Roosters have just moved into favouritism in the betting, shows just how far they are ahead this year.

macnaz

Staff member
can't wait for this one
Just sweating on an absolute injury fest. The more and longer the lay offs the better. Karma is the only merkin that can make this comp even because the NRL sure doesnt want to.

Tipster

Bench
A blockbuster. Can't wait!!

I'm not fooled with the Roosters injuries. They are still going to be hard to beat.