What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2019

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
ROUND 6 DRAW
  • Salford Red Devils v Hull Kingston Rovers
  • Dewsbury Rams v Halifax RLFC
  • Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
  • Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos
  • Hull FC v Castleford Tigers
  • Catalans Dragons v Doncaster RLFC
  • Huddersfield Giants v St Helens
  • Wakefield Trinity v Widnes Vikings

My son Worked in Doncaster 10 years ago and had a fond spot for the Don's, he'll be chuffed to know that they'll give the defending Champions a run for their money........

My son Worked in Doncaster 10 years ago and had a fond spot for the Don's, he'll be chuffed to know that they'll give the defending Champions a run for their money........
I think the Catalans will beat them, but i wouldn't be surprised if Bradford beat Leeds.
John Keir is a master at these one off games

TDD91

Juniors
Round 6 Results so far:

Hull FC 28 - Castleford Tigers 12
Wakefield Trinity 26 - Widnes Vikings 6
Dewsbury Rams 6 - Halifax RLFC 34
Catalans Dragons 62 - Doncaster RLFC 6
Salford Red Devils 18 - Hull Kingston Rovers 32
Bradford Bulls RLFC 24 - Leeds Rhinos 22

Incredible result for Bradford

Shark62

Juniors
Round 6 Results so far:

Hull FC 28 - Castleford Tigers 12
Wakefield Trinity 26 - Widnes Vikings 6
Dewsbury Rams 6 - Halifax RLFC 34
Catalans Dragons 62 - Doncaster RLFC 6
Salford Red Devils 18 - Hull Kingston Rovers 32
Bradford Bulls RLFC 24 - Leeds Rhinos 22

Incredible result for Bradford
Leeds are done

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well done bulls, been a while since we got a bit of Cup magic. Leeds, Deary me how they mighty have fallen. Well done to widnes as well in putting up a good fight against a decent Wakey side.

I’d trade our cup win for 2 points over Salford in a couple of weeks!

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Gee the Hull sides are hard to follow, FC has win over a far better side while the Robins have a win over a Salford side that must be shell shocked after the sacking of their back rower for dastardly deeds!

Northern

Juniors
Hi Lads and Lasses! Slightly hung-over, but one of the best moments of supporting Northern/Bulls. Of course, we love beating L**ds, but this one was special. Half the lads are part-time and they did us so proud! You could say they aren’t at the races at the moment, but there is still a huge difference between Championship and Super League. Several years of hurt, let’s hope the good times are coming back. Now where’s my Pimms? - hair of the Bulls!!!

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Hi Lads and Lasses! Slightly hung-over, but one of the best moments of supporting Northern/Bulls. Of course, we love beating L**ds, but this one was special. Half the lads are part-time and they did us so proud! You could say they aren’t at the races at the moment, but there is still a huge difference between Championship and Super League. Several years of hurt, let’s hope the good times are coming back. Now where’s my Pimms? - hair of the Bulls!!!
How many bulls fans was there out of the 10k+ crowd? 6-7k?

Northern

Juniors
I haven’t actually seen a crowd figure, but I reckon, if it was 10k, reckon about 8k Bulls fans.

Perth Red

Post Whore
We seem to do well against Wire at home, wont be a given for them. Great to see a championship club in the semi!

adamkungl

Immortal
We seem to do well against Wire at home, wont be a given for them. Great to see a championship club in the semi!

If there's an upset in one of the other games Bradford could have an outside chance winnable semi and go all the way to Wembley!

Walter sobchak

First Grade
If there's an upset in one of the other games Bradford could have an outside chance winnable semi and go all the way to Wembley!
The bulls making it to the semifinals would be a dream for the RFL in terms of crowd numbers. Same goes for hull fc.

adamkungl

Immortal
The bulls making it to the semifinals would be a dream for the RFL in terms of crowd numbers. Same goes for hull fc.

If Bradford came up against KR or even Wakefield or Catalans in a semi I have to think they'd like their chances of an upset. All 3 can have an off day