What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnaz

Staff member
Reynolds will pester Posses all game and force him to make mistakes . BUT if Reynolds doesnt make his tackles stick it could encourage Poses to actually run the ball, in which case he can be quite dangerous.

Ps. I noticed the old wimpy Moses was back last week throwing the ball anywhere to avoid getting tackled.. hence my statement above

The unknown

Juniors
Same team as last week. Would prefer the huth to start as he offers no impact off the Bench whereas aloiai is best suited to coming off the bench otherwise all good from me

Nofa might squeeze in for Jennings too

Id love to see momo get a game for jennings. I dont see much of the reggies but had a look as we were on tv and thought he went well. Having said that nofo had a blinder so it's hard to gauge.....

The Rosco

Bench
Id love to see momo get a game for jennings. I dont see much of the reggies but had a look as we were on tv and thought he went well. Having said that nofo had a blinder so it's hard to gauge.....
I Was hoping Momi would be the answer . . . . watched him play on the weekend and was fairly unimpressed.
Maybe he might develop, and be given a chance through injury . . . but he ain't forcing his way into no NRL team anytime soon. He has no pace, and no outstanding abilities.
Actually . . . just those 2 qualities alone would get him a start in our backline !!!

Last edited:

magpie_man

Juniors
I Was hoping Momi would be the answer . . . . watched him play on the weekend and was fairly unimpressed.
Maybe he might develop, and be given a chance through injury . . . but he ain't forcing his way into no NRL team anytime soon. He has no pace, and no outstanding abilities.
Actually . . . just those 2 qualities alone would get him a start in our backline !!!

Yep, I'd much rather see Gamble given a shot in the centres.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I really hope Brooks has a blinder and seals the win for us, while Poses puts a bomb or two out on the full, gets run over by Garner for a try and starts crying after Packer puts one on his chin.

super_coach

First Grade
Reynolds will pester Posses all game and force him to make mistakes . BUT if Reynolds doesnt make his tackles stick it could encourage Poses to actually run the ball, in which case he can be quite dangerous.

Ps. I noticed the old wimpy Moses was back last week throwing the ball anywhere to avoid getting tackled.. hence my statement above

The best down hill skier in the NRL...when the going gets tuff the tanker puts onthe skates

Vozzy

Juniors
I think if we have a good kicking game and trap them down in their end they will make mistakes coming out. Kick to Sivos wing to take Fergo out of the game with his 20-30m run backs from kick returns this has been the big difference for parra. If need to kick to Fergos wing try and find touch no pointless bombs down his throat.

Last week and against the roosters parra made a load of mistakes especially after scoring points against the roosters. They actually had good defense though but ran out of gas. I think Madge has us as the fittest I have seen the tigers. If we have the lead with 20 to go then parra start defending like last year.

west4ever

Juniors
Eels a crap they will get the wooden spoon, if tigers don’t belt them we will Finnish 9th this year, so I’m excited to see tigers win well here, we will Finnish top 8.