What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Sun - Raiders 26-22 Broncos @ GIO

Round 6: Raiders v Broncos

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Gus said the Broncos will win. That makes me want the Raiders win even more. Hopefully by Sunday night there will be a new competition leader which nobody expected.

TheFrog

Coach
Gus said the Broncos will win.
He tipped them to win the comp, but our Gus is infamous for his poor tipping, so I wouldn't worry too much.

To be honest, I agree with him on this match, though. I'd expect a fairly healthy dose of game management in this one but Checcin is the ref so hopefully it will be decided on merit.

DeeJ

Bench
He tipped them to win the comp, but our Gus is infamous for his poor tipping, so I wouldn't worry too much.

To be honest, I agree with him on this match, though. I'd expect a fairly healthy dose of game management in this one but Checcin is the ref so hopefully it will be decided on merit.

Gus and Joey had the same tip for premiers. I guess they think potentially good young forwards are all a team needs and can overcome the worst spine in the comp.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Too much good talk about the Raiders. In years gone by that would mean the lads spent the week eating pies and playing PS4 talking about how great they are and how the premiership is ours.

Broncos getting a rocket from the entire city of Brisbane where they aren't allowed back if they lose and will be known as the South Queensland Broncos until they are good again.

Yep this is a classic banana peel game for the raiders