What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

Vee

First Grade
360's quality is declining as they get lazy and use more filler instead of working stories and having intelligent debate.

Now, I know most here don't rate Kent but I disagree most of the time. The drunken dribbler I absolutely agree except for rare moments of lucidity. Hooper is a narcissistic egotist who tries to build excitement with his forceful opinions, but he offers little news. Crawley's alright, he tries hard and doesn't have the ego of the others.

Tonight featured a lazy story about the new stadium with Hooper trying to whip up some excitement with his carry on, another cheap montage on the Smith/Cronk feud.

The game is the story. I can't stand this habit of commercial media making their on-air personalities the point of the show.

Willie Ray

Bench
A battle of good merkin (Kent) & dumb merkin (Crawley) tonight as they discussed the Nikorima trade to the Warriors. It must be that time of the month for Crawley.
Good Grief Crawley is a spud..dumb as a bag of hammers...
Will give the Chess Championships a real shake if he keeps it up.

bileduct

Coach
Good Grief Crawley is a spud..dumb as a bag of hammers...
Will give the Chess Championships a real shake if he keeps it up.
Creepy Crawley, wow, what a f**kin' idiot. Just catching up on this bullshit on the NRL 360 replay.

Kent: How are they supposed to do it?

Creepy: Properly, mate.

Kent: Nah mate, how are they supposed to do it?

Creepy: I just told you.

What a f**kin' wanker.

bileduct

Coach
360's quality is declining as they get lazy and use more filler instead of working stories and having intelligent debate.

Now, I know most here don't rate Kent but I disagree most of the time. The drunken dribbler I absolutely agree except for rare moments of lucidity. Hooper is a narcissistic egotist who tries to build excitement with his forceful opinions, but he offers little news. Crawley's alright, he tries hard and doesn't have the ego of the others.

Tonight featured a lazy story about the new stadium with Hooper trying to whip up some excitement with his carry on, another cheap montage on the Smith/Cronk feud.

The game is the story. I can't stand this habit of commercial media making their on-air personalities the point of the show.
Kent is one of the more bearable people on NRL 360.

Hooper and Badel are the worst. They are nothing but empty vessels pushing whatever lines Stooge Limited tells them to. Hooper and Rothfield in particular should never be taken seriously after their Super League 2 bullshit. At least Kent distanced himself from that nonsense.

RFzrR76.jpg

ram raid

Bench
A battle of good merkin (Kent) & dumb merkin (Crawley) tonight as they discussed the Nikorima trade to the Warriors. It must be that time of the month for Crawley.

Crawly is a charlatan of the first order.

I gotta give Ikin credit for showing no discernible bias towards Bennett. I mean, you wouldn't know he's Bennetts son-in-law from watching the show. I assume he has to feign ignorance a lot of the time.

The Friz

Juniors
I don’t think Ikin actually has much time for Bennett or speaks to him. I think you’ll find Bennett’s daughter is pretty filthy on him for dumping her mum for his new missus and doesn’t have much to do with him.

nrlnrl

First Grade
What do people think of the changes from next week? 360 to 7:30, League Life to Tuesday, Matt Johns Podcast on Wednesday, plus Queenslanders Only & The Greatest 'rested'.

taipan

Referee
What do people think of the changes from next week? 360 to 7:30, League Life to Tuesday, Matt Johns Podcast on Wednesday, plus Queenslanders Only & The Greatest 'rested'.

Dunno.But I'd be pushing for any program involving the Sloth,to the midnight shift, where the loons, p*sspots and chainsaw massacre fan club are still operating.
Coherent conversations stop after 10pm.

no name

Coach
Lol, Kenty hates that coaches and admin lie to ‘journos’ like himself.
Back in the good old days Jack Gibson and Bullfrog Moore would say ‘we are interested in a player, but don’t won’t it public’.

I guess you went public with too many of those convos you dopey merkin.

The Marshall

Juniors
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed James Hooper isn’t used no where near as much since his car bonnet tap dancing? Hopefully he is part of the collateral damage when Fox cut costs and he can join Massoud selling ice cream.

taipan

Referee
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed James Hooper isn’t used no where near as much since his car bonnet tap dancing? Hopefully he is part of the collateral damage when Fox cut costs and he can join Massoud selling ice cream.

No truth in the rumour, he is doing a spray painting apprenticeship after hours?

mozza91

Coach
According to Kent and Crawley Rugby League is in free fall because of the Tim Mannah saga.

Who’d of thought a shit player going from one shit to team to another shit team would be so life changing?

Travitoh

First Grade
Ben Ikin appears at first to be a smart guy but the more i watch 360, the more i question that.
Listening to him ask over and over again why the Mannah deal makes sense despite Kent basically spelling it out was almost sad to watch. It shouldn't be that hard to grasp.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ben Ikin appears at first to be a smart guy but the more i watch 360, the more i question that.
Listening to him ask over and over again why the Mannah deal makes sense despite Kent basically spelling it out was almost sad to watch. It shouldn't be that hard to grasp.

They deliberately take opposing sides to stir controversy. I doubt Ikin believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth. Kent definitely does, he's too smug not to.

360 is a bad show and you should feel bad if you watch it, for encouraging its continued production. Utter dross.
In terms of quality of intelligent debate, it rates somewhere between LU's "Cave" subforum and the facebook comments on NRL Memes