What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan for Capewell

Stake Removed

First Grade
Here is another one of my suggestions, Capewell offers nothing playing in backrow no hard hit ups, nothing in attack, why not option of moving Dugan into that role, as centre is now covered, he is not a fullback, so why not edge backrower

shaggs

Coach
Do you really think Dugans body could
Handle the defensive workload or the repetitive hit ups?
I know it’s only 1 spot in, but neither of them
Is going to be the explosive line busting edge forward you expect them all to be.

Capewells mistakes have dropped this season whilst he keeps the seat warm for wade. All he can do. The bloke is a fringe first grader in a full squad.

general soreness couldn't handle the forwards.
he is a centre. that's it

capes has done fine this season

the keys, to victory are simple

HOLD THE f**kIN BALL. Complete at 80+% and even with the injuries we have, we win way more than we lose

chewsta

First Grade
Capewell is a good player and worth more to the team than most give him credit for. Covers almost every position on the field. Defends very well and can play big minutes if needed.
Saying he doesn't do the hard yards is absolute horse shit.

Dugan is a centre. But he could be that big winger we need and play like Ferguson. I wouldn't even care which of our wingers he replaced out there.

He wouldn't handle it in the pigs.

Another 2.5 years of Dugan’s contract left to go.

FMD Flanno not one of your better recruitments.

He’s running like he’s on a treadmill.

It’s awful to watch.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Another 2.5 years of Dugan’s contract left to go.

FMD Flanno not one of your better recruitments.

He’s running like he’s on a treadmill.

It’s awful to watch.

I thought his attempted tackle on that Chooks winger who scored in the corner was woeful. Fell off him horribly.

Wizardman

First Grade
Biggest dickhead selection comment I've read all year. Dugan would break in half in the back row.

You guys underrate Capewell a bit. I think he does his job.

Ads

First Grade
I’d chuck him on the wing outside Xerri when Moylan returns. Katoa and Feki can fight it out for left wing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Here is another one of my suggestions, Capewell offers nothing playing in backrow no hard hit ups, nothing in attack, why not option of moving Dugan into that role, as centre is now covered, he is not a fullback, so why not edge backrower

You read my joke and ran with it didn’t you?

Latest posts