What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs WTigers Team List Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I tore my rib cartilage once. FMD it was painful and I could not lift my arm above my shoulders for ages. I think they can play with needles, but this is not a semi final or anything.

Mick broke a rib and reckons he couldnt breathe. He also had to sleep upside down. He likes to sleep on his stomach.

I'd say Fergo had bruising.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'm picking GL to make his debut this weekend in place of Fergo... you heard it hear first/period!!
Given our new style of multiple winger power runs it makes sense. Some players improve dramatically when in the company of better players. Fingers crossed GL is one of those.

Dibs

Bench
So is Fergo going to play or not..? Answer me farkin!
Farkin has been banned from the forum so he won’t be able to answer you. Plus his mail was shit. Actually thinking about it chiefybase could be one of his alts, ask him