What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Eels Player to score at the new stadium will be..................

Bazal

Post Whore
small big fella maybe baz . . . but fair to say you'd have him back in a heartbeat.
If not, you should !
Looking forward to the game. Nice to see both our bludger teams doing well so far . . .

Nah.

Don't get me wrong, I was and am a big Twal fan and glad to see him going great...but we've got three blokes playing that same role already tbh.

emjaycee

Coach
small big fella maybe baz . . . but fair to say you'd have him back in a heartbeat.
If not, you should !
Looking forward to the game. Nice to see both our bludger teams doing well so far . . .

In all seriousness, who would you suggest we drop for him?
Choices for this round are Alvaro/Paulo/Mannah/Terepo/Kaufusi

The Rosco

Bench
In all seriousness, who would you suggest we drop for him?
Choices for this round are Alvaro/Paulo/Mannah/Terepo/Kaufusi
Dunno, MJ.
I have enough indecision trying to work out my own bloody team, let alone yours !
Twal doesn't grab headlines. Just does his work, makes his tackles, makes them stick, and does the dirty carries.
You can drop whoever in your list ain't making 53, missing 1, and making 13 runs @ 10m a pop.
Looking forward to the game, let's hope it's a cracker !

Bazal

Post Whore
Dunno, MJ.
I have enough indecision trying to work out my own bloody team, let alone yours !
Twal doesn't grab headlines. Just does his work, makes his tackles, makes them stick, and does the dirty carries.
You can drop whoever in your list ain't making 53, missing 1, and making 13 runs @ 10m a pop.
Looking forward to the game, let's hope it's a cracker !

We could. Terepo doesn't do that. nor does Kaufusi

But neither would Twal in PenisHands' or Oregon's minutes...

Hopefully we can do the job at the new stadium.

The Rosco

Bench
We could. Terepo doesn't do that. nor does Kaufusi

But neither would Twal in PenisHands' or Oregon's minutes...

Hopefully we can do the job at the new stadium.
Mate, I hope you do the job at the new stadium too.
Next round, of course !

Bazal

Post Whore
Changing my vote to Shaun Lane given Bev is spending 40 days in the wilderness