What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Panther

Whisper on NRL website.

Big chance that Kennedy will get a go at Fullback this week in First Grade.

Dugan back to Centre.

Which means Xerri probably out of the 17.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Whisper on NRL website.

Big chance that Kennedy will get a go at Fullback this week in First Grade.

Dugan back to Centre.

Which means Xerri probably out of the 17.

Okay, I was thinking something like that might happen, with Kennedy being named on the 'reserve list'...

However, I would prefer Xerri to go to left wing outside Morris, and then drop Feki.

chewsta

First Grade
I was against Xerri playing out of position but I think he offers more than both our current wingers, I wouldn't mind if he stayed in the team on the wing if Duges is going back to centre.

We just need to sew a washing basket to each side of his Jersey until he gets his timing right and stops over running passes.

R-15-3

Juniors
Kennedy to fullback, Dugan to the wing due to injury concerns, Katoa dropped, Brailey Jr given the week off and 4 forwards on the bench to cover Fifita / Gallen not lasting and possibility of Capewell covering Dugan.

Card Shark

Immortal
I was against Xerri playing out of position but I think he offers more than both our current wingers, I wouldn't mind if he stayed in the team on the wing if Duges is going back to centre.

We just need to sew a washing basket to each side of his Jersey until he gets his timing right and stops over running passes.

We are mad if we drop him & leave Katoa & Feki in the team.

He’s made for first grade, just need to persevere with him.

abpanther

Staff member
Kennedy to fullback, Dugan to the wing due to injury concerns, Katoa dropped, Brailey Jr given the week off and 4 forwards on the bench to cover Fifita / Gallen not lasting and possibility of Capewell covering Dugan.

Is that confirmed or just your thinking?

txta2

Bench
They need someone to stand up due to injuries like a good game controlling halfback. Cleary will win it for the Panthers :kissing:

Latest posts