What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Thu - Sharks 24-20 Panthers @ PointsBet

Round 6: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJB1102

First Grade
I'm black, white and blue through and through but I'm not convinced.

Pennies just a bit shitter right now. Long season ahead but.

TIGER14

Bench
Really I can think of far far worse people. He does not shoot people, he likes league.

Anyways, as soon as you bought that lock on to hooker, I thought we would get you.

He couldn't give a shit about league. He pretends to like it as part of his 'man of the people' act.

And then there's this media excerpt:
Screen-Shot-2018-09-28-at-5.20.52-pm.png

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Apparently Griffin was the problem but time has proven that he wasn't really the problem, so who is the problem? They'll do well to match Cleary's 11th place from 2015 at this rate and at least then a huge injury toll was an excuse for failure, no such excuses for this kind of form now.

Iafeta

Referee
Tigers fans must be loving this. They got an infinitely superior coach as a replacement while they watch daddy and the boy completely lose the plot. It’s like the Tigers committed the great train robbery, got away with it, and are seen as the good guys here. Great stuff!

pantherz9103

First Grade
glory hunting

Have followed Penrith since 1988 and Liverpool since 1999. Not exactly glory hunting for either, even for Liverpool, otherwise I would have ditched them for a Real Madrid, Barcelona or Man United and probably ditched Panthers for Storm or the Roosters if it was all about glory.

It's more about the club at least performing to a certain standard that isn't embarassing. In 2012 when we came 2nd last it wasn't necessarily embarassing because we had a crap team... However with the talent in THIS team I was certainly embarassed by a 7th straight loss to the Sharks and a 10th loss from the last 12 games to them. They were embarassing giving up a 14 point lead with 15 minutes to go. I am also embarassed by this start to the season after once again having several people tip us for the premiership in the Big League Season Preview.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Apparently Griffin was the problem but time has proven that he wasn't really the problem, so who is the problem? They'll do well to match Cleary's 11th place from 2015 at this rate and at least then a huge injury toll was an excuse for failure, no such excuses for this kind of form now.
Whoever makes decisions that make our playing roster and depth a little bit weaker each year than the year before, that is who is the problem. We made the finals 3 years running under Griffin. He was never the problem.

Abacus

Juniors
Tigers fans must be loving this. They got an infinitely superior coach as a replacement while they watch daddy and the boy completely lose the plot. It’s like the Tigers committed the great train robbery, got away with it, and are seen as the good guys here. Great stuff!
Not sure whether Tigers fans are still loving this?

Iafeta

Referee
Gee this post has aged well hasn't it.

I can assure you if you want something jinxed and jinxed right, let me at it.

That said, I still think Maguire is an infinitely better coach and I don’t think Ivan the Terrible has done anything this year himself to change my view on that front.