What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh what a night

snout

First Grade
Im a superstitious bastard at times and crazily try and wear the right jersey for each game.
At halftime l changed from sharks T and blue shorts to blak shorts and away jumper and said to the missus we win this.

Two words:
Briton nikora
Super star
Test player
Top four
Fphark Maloney

Duges is a concern.
He wants to play fullback.
That ships sailed.
Xerri is right centre now which leaves duges wing. Gal said he had a word to him pre-game as he was dirty to be pushed out there.
We saw that in a half hearted attempt to grab a ball that sat up for him.
Hookable offence.
He needs to decide if his heart us in it.

Pennies are shit.
The fact they got within 4 was down to us.
Duges. Feki. Sorenson.
Nobody drops a ball on purpose but reserve grade standard football should result in just that. Go and play 2nd grade because that shit nearly cost us 2 points.
Pennies got 3 tries tonite on the back of those gifts.

Chad. Sideways. And even backwards.
Backwards!!!
Run straight for fffarks sake!!

SJ:
Run the ball.
16 points last week.
Turned the tide this week when you started.
Run the f**king ball!!

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
"Gal said he had a word to Duges pre-game as he was dirty to be pushed out there."

Gal should be keeping that sort of shit to himself. The media does not need to be getting their grubby hands on that sort of info.

Card Shark

Immortal
During his interview, you could tell that he knew he’d been done by his resilient former team...looked like he wanted to come back!

Card Shark

Immortal
Im a superstitious bastard at times and crazily try and wear the right jersey for each game.
At halftime l changed from sharks T and blue shorts to blak shorts and away jumper and said to the missus we win this

I went digging for my lucky Reefy wrist band for this game as I knew we needed something.

Go away camping with 30 blokes every year & it’s the best weekend. i won it in the trivia a few years ago. It’s served me well.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gal also mentioned how good Kennedy will be, when Moylan comes back can Kennedy cover wing.

Dugan needs to understand he is no fullback and is not in top 2 centres at club, if not happy he can go, i am sure we can use that cap money on some of the new guys

carinashark

First Grade
Kennedy at FB and sell Moylan. I mean really ,we have the team now. Young guys coming good now. Mo has fulfilled his promises to players and we have lost games. Last night shows Mo is now over Flanno’s baggage and in control.

Card Shark

Immortal
Moylan has been going great except for his Dugan-esqe simple dropped balls.

Kennedy to wing when he’s back.

Foz

Bench
Remember when St George didn’t want to pay $700k for Dugan.
We didn’t want to pay $700 k for Val as a winger.

We can’t pay $700 k for Dugan and keep him on the wing.
We’ve got enough cap problems going forward.

What’s the solution?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Remember when St George didn’t want to pay $700k for Dugan.
We didn’t want to pay $700 k for Val as a winger.

We can’t pay $700 k for Dugan and keep him on the wing.
We’ve got enough cap problems going forward.

What’s the solution?

We can while Xerri is on $6.78, Nikora is on $7.32, Kennedy is on $3.26, The Pied Piper is on $10.05. Especially when Sorrow is paying us $27.41 to balance it out.

Craigshark

First Grade
Kennedy at FB and sell Moylan. I mean really ,we have the team now. Young guys coming good now. Mo has fulfilled his promises to players and we have lost games. Last night shows Mo is now over Flanno’s baggage and in control.

Ha ha.. you can't be serious Kennedy didn't really do too much last night. Let a couple of bombs bounce too which was a bit concerning. We need Moylan back so we have another point of difference for our attack.

Foz

Bench
We can while Xerri is on $6.78, Nikora is on $7.32, Kennedy is on $3.26, The Pied Piper is on $10.05. Especially when Sorrow is paying us $27.41 to balance it out.
The problem is Xerris fielding offers for $20.34 and Nikora $21.96 already and it’s a long weekend.

Latest posts