What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell

I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

All the best boys and girls.

Straight Shooter

gitano

Juniors
You could have said the same about Cook, only we did not give him a proper go also. The trouble is with your approach is, by the time Robson does start to kill it at the Cowboys, it is all too late. Eating your words won't help anything at all.
Yeah sometimes it just doesn't work out. Like Stewy Magill, in another set of circumstances he gets more of a run.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

Straight Shooter

Don't forget to close the door when you go.

Gareth67

First Grade

Straight Shooter

Well it certaintly left a sour taste in my mouth , in fact it left me feeling somewhat bilious ,but not enough to say goodbye O.V. You are undoubtedly red & white through and through so at least have a bit of a look in from time to time .

ALSGI

Bench

Straight Shooter
You’ll be back.

Dragons faithful can’t just flick a switch.

Mary will surprise and take us to the Grand Prize eventually.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Straight Shooter

Mate, many of us are disappointed at the mere mention of the extension but we always remain faithful Dragons supporters.

The Brand is bigger than any player or coach.
We're not quitters.
Once a Dragon, always a Dragons.

Crush

Coach
For any new members to the forum Objective View does this from time to time. Last time McGregor was extended he started a thread saying he was going to leave the forum and was following Storm from that time forward. This time its not following the game at all.
Best to ignore him and get on with the footy chat. He just needs a bit of time to sook.

BennyV

Referee
For any new members to the forum Objective View does this from time to time. Last time McGregor was extended he started a thread saying he was going to leave the forum and was following Storm from that time forward. This time its not following the game at all.
Best to ignore him and get on with the footy chat. He just needs a bit of time to sook.
I get it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Straight Shooter
You let McGregor defeat you..

How sad..

Dragsters

First Grade

Straight Shooter

Yeah, good luck with that...

Belta

Juniors

Straight Shooter

It’s sad you feel this way. I don’t like the extension myself. Not trying to sway you in any way but I feel in life sometimes you have to adapt and overcome. There’s a lot of things in I’d change if I could, but you can’t be blinded by the positives and for this reason I’ll be at WIN on Sat.
My elderly neighbour of over 20 years was the most passionate Souths supporter I’ve ever met. He knew all the youngsters coming through and all the history of the early years. For more than 15 years we spoke over the fence everything football, the knowledge he had astounded me. A couple of years ago he said I’m done. Just like that. True to his word I rarely see him and we rarely speak. Age may of got the best of him. I hope he’s watching the current Rabbits. I’m sure it would give him some joy.