What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Fri - Storm 20-21* Roosters @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
If the is a rugby league god, there will be a dozen long term injuries decimating both squads hopefully to non NSW players.

Referee Smith to decide the game.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Look at that superstar Roosters bench...

Lindsay Collins
Nat Butcher
Sitili Tupouniua
Sam Verrills

Marquee superstars everywhere. How do they fit them all under the cap!

Yep. The list of players you will offload in the offnseason and claim they have freed up 7 million of your cap.

Can we have Verills? Who am I kidding, we will prob sign them all. .

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Two clubs full of talent, played in a state of the art stadium in front of a decent crowd. This is what nrl should be about. Storm By 8

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Erin Molan has dead eyes tonight. Is she all good or has she wandered down a back alley off Elizabeth st. f**k

Valheru

Coach
Yep. The list of players you will offload in thenoffnseason and claim they have freed up 7 million of your cap.

Can we have Verills? Who am I kidding, we will prob sign them all. .

You have it the wrong way around.

If any if those players turn out to be good they will become instant marquee signings according to opposition fans.

See radley and manu as examples.

Life's Good

Coach
I’ve tipped the Roosters based on form but the way Munster is playing you simply can’t count out a slightly out of form Melbourne.
Should be a good game, although an U10’s match would be better than the sh*t Souths vs. Bulldogs dished up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Look at that superstar Roosters bench...

Lindsay Collins
Nat Butcher
Sitili Tupouniua
Sam Verrills

Marquee superstars everywhere. How do they fit them all under the cap!

Geez there's some tripe around about the Roosters. I mean, they're no doubt rorting TPAs, but who the f**k isn't right now?

You've got the best spine in the comp and a quality first string three-quarter line, and the pack has some good and some average players, but the top 30 has about a dozen players who I'd be hard pressed to fit into the fking Eels squad. And another bunch who just average, and about four or five of those average at best blokes pretty much have to be in the side most weeks.

The club is well known for sacrificing depth to make big glamour signings. Lose Teddy and Cronk long term and suddenly 2016 happens all over again.

No doubt teams are clamouring to throw big deals at Ryan Hall, Brett Morris, Zane Tetevano, Isaac Liu, Bernard Lewis, Asu Kepaoa, Brock Lamb, Adrian Lam the Second, Craig Garvey, Nat and Egan Butcher, Josh Curran, Lindsay Collins, Derp Ikavalu, and one or two others....lol.

Some are solid first graders, or good young players with futures but the way folks carry on you'd reckon the Roosters were hoarding Origin players in NSW Cup

Latest posts