What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

coolsteve

Juniors
Don’t like the cards at all at Randwick or Caulfield

Will have something small on Nights Watch.

Manaqa Blanc the best of the day.

Osbourne Bulls Probably wins but backing the Charlie Appleby runner in that race. One is $6, and OB is $2.70. Can play it ew.
brassells pockets empty

Foz

Bench
Old mate Shamus Award got his first stakes-winner the other day,forever a legend that bloke

When I was first trying to work out the new (back then)ratings systems to what’s a 103 or what’s a 64 etc they used Shamus Reward as the example.94 group one base plus 20 for winning the Cox Plate(As it was the top rated race) so it was a 114.
Think it was a racenet article but could be wrong.
Took me about 3 years to work out 3 yos were never going to rate higher than that unless they race out of their own grade and beat some higher rated horses but it was a start.
I remember him more for that than his racing exploits.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Osborne should win, 1400 is perfect for it. Lanciato the place.
Don’t mind Abdon in the JRA either. The last looks like a throw at the stumps race with the faves awkward gate.
Tough to like anything outside that.

It should win but $2.70 for a notorious get back, run on horse...no thank you.

The UK Appleby horse is $6 and the trainer said this one is a lot better than Jungle Cat who won last year in Australia.

At the price I’d rather be on it.

coolsteve

Juniors
Nope there’s better days especially Sunday and Monday
All good. Awaiting your comprehensive form rundown. To make it easier for me , can you tip 1st. 2nd and 3rd ? Instead or 6 that may win ? My pockets are empty after the 3rd race after backing your 6 tips Subscription fees all paid

lockyno1

Post Whore
All good. Awaiting your comprehensive form rundown. To make it easier for me , can you tip 1st. 2nd and 3rd ? Instead or 6 that may win ? My pockets are empty after the 3rd race after backing your 6 tips Subscription fees all paid

To be fair I do tell you which one I am having my larger stake in. However yes I’m trying to narrow the tips down for everyone

coolsteve

Juniors
To be fair I do tell you which one I am having my larger stake in. However yes I’m trying to narrow the tips down for everyone
And don’t forget .... you can’t boom if a horse wins at 20-1 which is 1 of 6 you selected and your larger stake horse loses .. just saying

coolsteve

Juniors
Na.. all good. Heading down to put bets on now. Might try something different today and back some winners. Gonna have a ms k crowther all up in Melbourne

lockyno1

Post Whore
Na.. all good. Heading down to put bets on now. Might try something different today and back some winners. Gonna have a ms k crowther all up in Melbourne

For the sake of a tip my best of the day is Toffane

Take the $4.40 will start shorter

Maybe Quinella with the other fav only two in that race

to_ddeath

Coach
I’m taking Salsonic at e/w in the last. Tasty.

With Fierce Impact out, this looks the only true value despite its strike rate.
The shorter runners are mostly drawn out (prob heading north too) & Coyle got under everyone’s nose with Moss last week so worth a go for sure.