What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

250excf

Juniors
Manu or Mitchell would be fantastic I feel the roosters have a completely unfair advantage by having both these two huge best centres both I think best in the world at the moment we need one I don’t care but prefer Manus mild temperament more

ThingFish

Juniors
Oh shut the f**k up.

Gagai is a Test and Origin player.

That you don't see the difference he's made says more about you than him
You’re right. He plays 3 or 4 great boardering on brilliant games a year. Unfortunately none of them are for Souths.

Can’t complain about his effort yesterday though. What I was wondering was if he was off contract this year, his money plus GIs could give us a war chest for some quality outside back purchases.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You’re right. He plays 3 or 4 great boardering on brilliant games a year. Unfortunately none of them are for Souths.

Can’t complain about his effort yesterday though. What I was wondering was if he was off contract this year, his money plus GIs could give us a war chest for some quality outside back purchases.

I really want to disagree with you but I can’t. Gagai does make some ordinary plays for a rep player. The one thing I can’t fault him on is his effort. He’s constantly making hit ups. I do wonder if we have overpaid for such a player though. Jennings was doing the exact same thing last season and is probably on less than half of what Gagai is on. My hope is that Gagai will kick on in the important part of the season.

Crowe

Juniors
Shibasaki could be on his way before June 30.

Good for depth but wouldn’t want him to be a replacement for GI.
Is Gagan injured or was he dropped?

On Gagai I think he suffers what GI used to suffer from.
They struggle to get up for the regular season games but seem to go up a few gears for the big games.
Usually they start to find form when origin rolls around.
If our attack continues to look disjointed I wouldn’t mind seeing Wayne put Gagai back to fullback. I think he offers more than AJ at fullback and it will get him into the game. In saying that AJ has been good for us this year.
Looking back at our Player of Year award from last year Gagai did better than most.
Hopefully he just pacing himself for the GF :)

1st place - Sam Burgess (24 points)
2nd place - Damien Cook (18 points)
3rd place - Cameron Murray (15 points)

Honourable Mentions:
Inglis (13)
Sutton (10)
Gagai (9)
Reynolds (8)
Walker (8)
Tom (8)
Johnston (7)
George (4)
Crichton (4)
Farah (3)
Jennings (3)
Kennar (2)
Doueihi (2)
Graham (2)
Burns (2)
Clark (2)

southsport

First Grade
Good for depth but wouldn’t want him to be a replacement for GI.
Is Gagan injured or was he dropped?

On Gagai I think he suffers what GI used to suffer from.
They struggle to get up for the regular season games but seem to go up a few gears for the big games.
Usually they start to find form when origin rolls around.
If our attack continues to look disjointed I wouldn’t mind seeing Wayne put Gagai back to fullback. I think he offers more than AJ at fullback and it will get him into the game. In saying that AJ has been good for us this year.
Looking back at our Player of Year award from last year Gagai did better than most.
Hopefully he just pacing himself for the GF :)

1st place - Sam Burgess (24 points)
2nd place - Damien Cook (18 points)
3rd place - Cameron Murray (15 points)

Honourable Mentions:
Inglis (13)
Sutton (10)
Gagai (9)
Reynolds (8)
Walker (8)
Tom (8)
Johnston (7)
George (4)
Crichton (4)
Farah (3)
Jennings (3)
Kennar (2)
Doueihi (2)
Graham (2)
Burns (2)
Clark (2)
Gagan was dropped I think.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Have the media been saying this too?

I'd be super keen on the club bringing in Lomax. Gun centre plus he has the ability to kick goals consistently. I know Arey is a sharpshooter when it comes to goal kicking but maybe if Lomax kicks that allows Arey to focus purely on kicking during play.

Latest posts