What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnaz

Staff member
How didn’t storm beat the roosters, 2 c**ts we have to beat anyway.
Does it really matter .. The Storm are the ONLY side that MAY beat them for the premiership..... AND the rest just play for the top 8 .... we will cheer our arse's of when our over capped cheating side "Farrah" wins's a nail biter over the Titans or some other shit cap compliant side to get 8th position .. and on and on it goes year after year until a genuine club gets shafted to somewhere before they can show up the scammer BS clubs for what they are .

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Does it really matter .. The Storm are the ONLY side that MAY beat them for the premiership..... AND the rest just play for the top 8 .... we will cheer our arse's of when our over capped cheating side "Farrah" wins's a nail biter over the Titans or some other shit cap compliant side to get 8th position .. and on and on it goes year after year until a genuine club gets shafted to somewhere before they can show up the scammer BS clubs for what they are .

2018 - Roosters Premiers
2019 - Roosters go back to back
2020 - Cronk retires Roosters go on a spending spree
2021 - Roosters stripped of premierships due to rorting the salary cap

I can see it now, we all can truth be told....except the auditors and Greenberg.

super_coach

First Grade
The top four is inked in...Chooks Storm and some distance back Souths and Sharks..the rest are playing for crumbs. Sad that after basically six rounds we all know what’s going to happen. Salary cap is working a treat

Vic Mackey

Referee
The top four is inked in...Chooks Storm and some distance back Souths and Sharks..the rest are playing for crumbs. Sad that after basically six rounds we all know what’s going to happen. Salary cap is working a treat

Really think Sharks? I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they miss the 8. Then again I think after the top 3 there’s about 10 teams all fairly even, we just have to be amongst the best of an ordinary bunch.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think its all a cycle, from the great St George teams to now, both Wests and Balmain have had them, a lot if not all teams will have there time in the sun.
When Nick Politis retires, I think Easts will come back to the pack (I can remember there bad years), same with Craig Bellamy at the Storm. It always happens, look at SOO.
Clubs like ours just need to keep building (for us, it should have started after 05 but it didn't probably due to Balmain sides financial problems) we need to have $'s ready to take advantage, seems like we are getting into that position, we have a good board giving us a sound financial position, a good coach, we are building depth, I just think we need to get a few positions sorted with a good roster plan and we are good to go.
IMO, what West are going to do for the Balmain side of JV (loan them the money to get back on their feet) will make us a powerhouse in the NRL.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think its all a cycle, from the great St George teams to now, both Wests and Balmain have had them, a lot if not all teams will have there time in the sun.
When Nick Politis retires, I think Easts will come back to the pack (I can remember there bad years), same with Craig Bellamy at the Storm. It always happens, look at SOO.
Clubs like ours just need to keep building (for us, it should have started after 05 but it didn't probably due to Balmain sides financial problems) we need to have $'s ready to take advantage, seems like we are getting into that position, we have a good board giving us a sound financial position, a good coach, we are building depth, I just think we need to get a few positions sorted with a good roster plan and we are good to go.
IMO, what West are going to do for the Balmain side of JV (loan them the money to get back on their feet) will make us a powerhouse in the NRL.
Balmain’s financial problems has had Jack shit relevance to y we regressed after 05.

There’s a multitude of reasons u can point to.Culturally we’ve been a soft club who puts up with mediocrity & hasn’t until madge’s arrival imposed accountability on the players.Weve had coaches who allowed the tail to wag the dog & the one time we appoint a coach with cahoonas like gentleman Mick potter he gets sacked coz he had the temerity to make objectively hard decisions.

We’ve had CEO’s like Mayer & Humphreys who were useless.Our Recruitment & retention has been appalling.Watching the fri nite game was very disconcerting when u realise there were 2 local juniors (Turdesco & papenhuyzen)& a winger(JAC)who all have express pace & were on our books & compare them to the sluggish backline we currently have.

We’ve had boards who have had a low rugby league IQ & hence until recently couldn’t make decisions conducive to success.

Anyway I can go on but that’s all in the past & I look forward with much confidence under the tutelage of the formidable Madge that we are turning the corner & will finally b participating in September footy.

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
It's because this is how the conversation goes:
NRL: are you guys cap compliant?
Nick Politics: excuse me?
NRL: umm like umm okay sorry
NP: no no the f**k you say to me?
NRL: were sorry seriously sorry for asking
NP: f**king better be you little merkins

Best laugh I've had on this forum for ages...cheers

HyperActive1

Juniors
Just got myself on Kayo sport. Can't wait for this one!

Hopefully the forwards are in the zone and we take it to them. Big one from Aloiai me thinks!!

west4ever

Juniors
We have to win the second half, not having Farah it bigger than storm not having Smith, I still think we will come close to win this, we are playing parra not roosters.