What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Cowboys

Meth

Staff member
3- Harris
2- Burr
1- RTS

HM- Tevaga- huge defensive workload and I can't remember seeing him miss a tackle.

Meth

Staff member
What a crap match. Such good signs last week and then we capitulate at home to the bottom ranked team just a few days later. We are really, really missing Blake Green.

JJ

Immortal
3- Harris
2- Burr
1- RTS

HM- Tevaga- huge defensive workload and I can't remember seeing him miss a tackle.
X2

Burr has been a decent signing, probably 20% of Blair's cost and at least 5 times better on field

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Harris - At his best he's almost two players especially with this defensive clean up.
2. RTS - Would have got the 3 if not for a rare knock-on. It was mostly superhuman otherwise, easily forgive the lost passes given that he created something from nothing both times and Ken should have handled that.
1. Burr - A moneyball buy that's paying off.

I'm not going to harp on about our usual minus pointers again, annoying as f**k.
CHT tried, pity he's got a piss taking passenger with him.

Fus appears to be finding his top gear again.

Luke and Roache looked sharp. No coincidence our weakest patches are with Scrappy at hooker; it's utter madness that we carry three at a time.

I am a little disappointed in Ah Mau, he should be better than serviceable.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Burr
2- RTS (would’ve been a runaway 3 but that knock on possibly cost the game)
1- Harris

Feel sorry for CHT, he’s trying but getting no support, needs Green next to him and he’ll be effective. Fus was going well til he got hurt. Jazz continued last week’s work.

Meth

Staff member
RTS is making errors that you’d expect from a bloke that is almost all of what we have going on attack. Way too much pressure on him at the moment

Rich102

Staff member
3. Burr Why we need to recruit Australians.
2. RTS. The huge workload has to tell.
1. Harris.

Big Marn

Juniors
RTS - 3 Scoreline would have been worse if not for our only elite talent. the knockon proved costly but it was a shit of ball to take (spinning like crazy) and if he had tried to trap it who knows where it might have ended up. Our only player that plays at a consistently high level. Like Meth said, no support and mistakes are from trying to manufacture something because no one else is. He needs Green back badly.

Burr - 2 making an effort. Im not as high on him as others seem to be. Workmanlike performance. Great value for money if you are costing players out in a losing team i guess??

Harris - 1 solid work. having to worry about defence too much nowadays thanks to invisible players around him.

Blair -1000000 - had it with this clown who somehow sucked in the whole Warriors management team when they signed him up on that crazy contract.
SK -10000. Should never have played 3 hookers. His unbending loyalty in incumbents is crucifying the teams chances. His lack of confidence in other players and kneejerk reactions to new players (eg AK) having a poor game is severely undermining the creation of depth in this team.
Last year looks to be a fluke. I think we were right about him all along. Which means we are back to square one with this team. Next week is Storm who just got beat....

Benek

Juniors
RTS - 3 Scoreline would have been worse if not for our only elite talent. the knockon proved costly but it was a shit of ball to take (spinning like crazy) and if he had tried to trap it who knows where it might have ended up. Our only player that plays at a consistently high level. Like Meth said, no support and mistakes are from trying to manufacture something because no one else is. He needs Green back badly.

Burr - 2 making an effort. Im not as high on him as others seem to be. Workmanlike performance. Great value for money if you are costing players out in a losing team i guess??

Harris - 1 solid work. having to worry about defence too much nowadays thanks to invisible players around him.

Blair -1000000 - had it with this clown who somehow sucked in the whole Warriors management team when they signed him up on that crazy contract.
SK -10000. Should never have played 3 hookers. His unbending loyalty in incumbents is crucifying the teams chances. His lack of confidence in other players and kneejerk reactions to new players (eg AK) having a poor game is severely undermining the creation of depth in this team.
Last year looks to be a fluke. I think we were right about him all along. Which means we are back to square one with this team. Next week is Storm who just got beat....
Same points for me

Iron Lion

Juniors
3.RTS - Absolutely in awe of this guy. Very special player and at the moment the only real reason to tune in and watch the Warriors. They say Latrell Mitchell might be the best player in the game but he is not. RTS is. Leading from the front, trying as hard as he can. Being let down badly by players around him. Made a crucial mistake, which was a lapse and looked shattered because of it. When other players make crucial errors they couldn't care less. We don't deserve his talent with this bunch of clowns but ill keep tuning in to watch him. Thanks for your effort RTS. You bring a lot of pride to the jersey we haven't had for some time.

2.Burr - Honestly could have been Tohu Harris here. Could not split the two. Just a ball of energy. His work rate is incredible. Wish he had an extra bit more power to his game but the lines he runs are great. If you watch the work he does he is quite similar to a Boyd Cordiner. The warriors just don't have the right type of players around him to highlight the good things he is doing. Everyone knows I wasn't a big Mannering fan and funnily enough I think Burr is a Mannering 2.0 but an upgraded version. he has an offensive game. He runs fantastic lines and offers very quick play the balls to take advantage of. He is in desperate need of a Power second rower and Prop to back him up. Maybe Satae, Ale and Riki could be the type of players to compliment him.

3.Tohu Harris - Overrated as a player. Has moments in some games he pulls out a great play but you can't depend on him to do it. Thrived under Bellamy who is a hardass. Kearney is not. And as a result, you can see Harris is pretty inconsistent now as a player. HOWEVER. When is on form he adds a lot to the side. For a big guy he can step off both feet and has vision at the line. Wish he was an angry bastard. For me just another player who looks to be playing exhibition football rather than championship quality.

The Bad

-3. Stephen Kearney - Guy cant coach. It's obvious. To be a warriors fan and know he signed a 3-year extension is absolute torture. We now have to endure another 3 years of brainless loyalty to players who don't perform. The dropping of players who do perform is bullshit and it continues the promise that reserve grade form means nothing. The fact CNK has gone to the Raiders and is contributing at an exceptional level is a HUGE BLACK MARK against Kearneys name.

• Continues to rewards poor repetitive performances with first-grade selection. (Blair, Kata, Papalii)
  • Gives bench players only 2 mins of game time
  • Chooses small undersized bench against monster forward packs
  • Plays three hookers (1 player who is clearly not a hooker)
  • Selects 2nd rowers to play on wings
  • Selects centres to play in halves
  • Accepted a poor second rower to be a marquee signing on $800k per year
  • A complete inability to address public anxiety at media conferences.
  • Coaches a stock standard level of football. To watch other football teams after watching the Warriors is to have your mind blown.
-2. Adam Blair - Appalling performances. Has gone back to the West Tigers form that shocked the NRL community. I believe he made 34m last night. 34 F@CKING metres for the entire game of 6 runs. He made 3 mistakes so that is one error every 2 touches. IS this guy worth $800k per season? I wouldn't pay this guy $60k. He should be playing super league if a team was dumb enough to sign him. At the moment we are the dumb team.

-1. Kata and Papallii - Both offer nothing. Both only good for mistakes. Both offer ZERO with ball in hand. Both cant pass. Both should be in reserve grade or local club football. Both keep getting selected for first grade over better players. Of course, we will continue to lose games.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Lachlan Burr

Burr 37
Tuivasa Sheck 30
Harris 28

Afoa 1

16 voted