What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Jets

Exsilium

First Grade
Luai floating across field will work in NSW cup but he’d be belted in FG.

I’d like to see him straighten up.

Brian Too has offered more effort in that play than Sauce has in 24 months :joy:

Exsilium

First Grade
Our cup side has better structure than our FG side.

Sele needs to play FG.

Aekins deserves a crack

unKwn

Juniors
inside ball from luai to aekins followed by a fake kick gets aekins over, good try

Aekins is the explosive and ball-playing fullback that we need. Really don't want to lose him to another club, personally I'd shift DWZ to centres to partner his brother on the wing and have Aekins at FB. Edwards has also been quite good.

Fangs

Coach
My 1st real look at matheson johns geez he hits hard in defence could he be a smokey for 1st grade for whare

I am a Johns fan. Would like to see him replace Whare this week.

Reality: Blake back to left centre, Fuiamano right centre where he is playing today.

Fangs

Coach
Best be careful. I think we've look pretty average but the heat looks like its taking its toll. Also helps that we are up against the bottom placed Newtown Jets.

Edwards with some nice touches. Should have been dropped after the Storm game. I think the spell will do him wonders. Not sure I can say the same about RCG but Sele needs a spot in first grade.

Luai looks a danger but he will be ineffective playing 9 in first grade. If he could play a different role I'd have him over Katoa.

Lui-Toso looks the pick of our forwards I think.

Panfa

Juniors
This hooker mitch revell is it goes ok runs hard hits hard just needs to be quicker with the ball and he might not be far away from a 1st grade shot

Panfa

Juniors
Feel like im watching a replay of Thursday night we should be smashing newtown only to fumble and muck around with them in this 2nd half