What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Long weekends are no good for Canberra. Half the population leaves the joint, especially on Easter weekend.

Yeah I agree.

Having said that though, I can’t remember the last time I have seen presales this strong at GIO. The ticketek interactive map looks like it’s going to be a pretty good crowd.

But yeah, heaps of members might be away.

greenBV4

Bench
re: advertising/promotion and Melbourne talk from earlier

Because of the Fed Cup Sunday footy relegated from GEM to GO down here today..

An easy way for the NRL to help grow the game in Victoria would be to convince nine to show it on the main channel, they should at least be showing Storm games on 9 in HD

you'd be surprised how many people don't think the check the "second" channels

also they need to stop cutting straight to some old movie pretty much straight after the siren!!

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
re: advertising/promotion and Melbourne talk from earlier

Sunday footy relegated from GEM to GO down here today..

An easy way for the NRL to help grow the game in Victoria would be to convince nine to show it on the main channel, they should at least be showing Storm games on 9 in HD

you'd be surprised how many people don't think the check the "second" channels

also they need to stop cutting straight to some old movie pretty much straight after the siren!!
Agree! I have been in Melbourne a lot the start of this year and first world problem but watching it on non HD channels for one is outrageous.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Very good in Canberra. At least as good as last week. The extra advertising draped over seats makes it a little hard to judge but certainly a good crowd.

Stallion

First Grade
Yes. Bigger crowd than last home game. So it's more than 16000! Sometimes the footy can be a go to destination for holiday makers as well. Depends how a side is going and whom they are playing.