What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FO Kearney

Big Marn

Juniors
Sick of hearing the words "Wake Up Call" in these post match media sessions with SK.

We are 0-25 for premierships... We know it is extremely hard to win a comp. Why the f**k do players need a wake up call? Gimme a break Kearney....

Sick of hearing the words "Wake Up Call" in these post match media sessions with SK.

We are 0-25 for premierships... We know it is extremely hard to win a comp. Why the f**k do players need a wake up call? Gimme a break Kearney....
Will have to talk to the grounds keeper, we got caught in quick sand and couldn't get out.
The chch terror event got a mention as well.

No captains in post match conf this year by the looks.

There seems to be little accountability for team selection based on game day performance.
Kata must train the house down.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You cannot give me Shaun and then Stacey take over within 12 months.

People are not that nice to me.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I note with immense interest WGHB not in the box.

Green was there, Patten, Potato.

2-4 with a favourable draw.

Then again, he has the but Shaun left card.

You watch, do they look well coached to you?

vvvrulz

Coach
Once again I watch with great fascination how Kearney intends to mumble his way out of this week.

He is hands down the most geniused selector I've ever seen.

I note with immense interest WGHB not in the box.

Green was there, Patten, Potato.

2-4 with a favourable draw.

Then again, he has the but Shaun left card.

You watch, do they look well coached to you?
Stacey is in the blue shirt on the field.

They do not look well coached to me.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Why the F@CK do you bulk your players up to play a power game and then play 3 hookers.

Who the F@CK plays three hookers?

Tevaga is not a shade of the player he was in 2018.

What a F@CKING MUPPET

You know we are not playing finals when Blair and Papalii are your backrowers.

I can handle Burr and Harris but you need to add firepower around these guys, not muppets.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Some classic Steve post match last night

“Last year we anticioated a really tough match against melbourne, but we weren’t ready for it”

morningstar

Juniors
For 50 minutes of that game 3/4’s of our spine comprised...

1. A 20yr old 3 game rookie.
2. A centre averse to tackling who’s only prior experience in the position was stinking up the joint on the kiwis tour in 2015.
3. An injury prone converted hooker who has managed 80 mins of first grade in 2 years.
4. An undersized lock who has gone on record saying he doesn’t want to play hooker.

....all the while our most experienced and most creative player sat on an exercise bike. This is Kidwell forgetting Taumalolo levels of stupidity.

JJ

Immortal
Kearney is great for the LOLZ

Staggering thing is some actually believe he's a decent coach and strategist. Monty Pythonesque

Quick extend his contract again

Blair

Coach
I think administrators and coaches can roll their eyes a bit at general fan angst. They think we're fickle, one big win, such as stunning the Storm this Thursday, will get us all back on side.

That's true to a large extent. However, there's also plenty of supporters, like myself and lot's on here, that need to see more than this. We need to see evidence of long-term improvement. Finishing stronger than we did last year is a start.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
One of Kearney's greatest failings will be the signing of Adam Blair.

We all saw the attitude this guy was going to bring when he gave that disgraceful interview after the loss to Fiji, as a Kiwis captain no less. We knew he'd bring his half arse to what is his final contract in the NRL, and when considered he was a shadow of the player he was anyway - it's unsurprisingly turning out to be one of the most shit signings in our history. I dislike Rattue but he got it spot on this morning with his criticism.

Latest posts