What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
The guy i have wanted since 2009 was Mick Maguire. I think he brings a discipline that the Knights are sorely lacking...

Shame Tigers picked him up. I think he will be there for a while now.

I think Brown would be very successful as the Football manager, but a step down like that would never work. THe power dynamic would be insane.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Not sure where to post this but given it is about culture thought I would post it here.

Smarmy prick Paul Kent has been hinting for weeks that all was not well off the field and that a number of players were "enjoying themselves" and perhaps not as focused as they could be.

Tonight on 360 he elaborated more by saying the Saturday after the Canberra game was Pearces 30th and a big party was planned including a double celebration of Ponga's bday and that all the talk that week had been about the party not the footy.

Has anyone here heard similar rumours in the town?

If true then the leadership group is a shitshow and the standards arent where they should be which is a reflection on the playing group and coach. If true it would explain the shitshow on field and they can all go f**k themselves.....supporters who pay memberships and show up every week deserve better.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I'd say it's a couple of hacks searching for a story. How would they know if "all the talk that week had been about the party"...I'm sure the guys dont just talk about footy every minute of every day.

Sometimes players are in the leadership group because theyre dickheads and its the best way to get the best out of them, they respond better to responsibility. I think Pearce falls into this category.

Pearce could have done without the extra burden of being the face of the club, the face of potential failure. I would have given the Captaincy to a stable, eloquent and mature cleanskin family man such as Guerra. He looks like the one laying down the law on field in any case.

Yeah I am a bit cynical because its Kent. But there were some well documented incidents with booze in pre season and it might explain some of what we see on field.

Clearly something is wrong...
It’s true. Go to the Greenroof a couple of hours after a home game and see what the ‘mood’ is like. They don’t care. Too busy chasing skirt and pretending they’re footy players.

mozza91

Coach
Celebrating one blokes 30th and another blokes 21st? What a pack of animals.

Our attacking structures and overwhelming lack of game awareness are far more responsible for our current predicament than Watson and Ponga going to the Greenroof every now and then for a drink.

Celebrating one blokes 30th and another blokes 21st? What a pack of animals.

Our attacking structures and overwhelming lack of game awareness are far more responsible for our current predicament than Watson and Ponga going to the Greenroof every now and then for a drink.
They’re there every weekend. Win or lose they don’t care mate. Go look for yourself

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I don’t think that the boys being out after a game is any major cause for alarm. I’d be a lot more concerned if it was going on in the days leading up to the game.

Spot On

Coach
Herd one week, supporters the next?

At least you are honest enough to admit you shit the bed after a loss though have been disappointed this week thus far.

So when we sack Brown which you now freely admit you want to do as opposed to a week or 2 ago when you were on me about never ever mentioning sacking him, who do you replace him with?

Love, the herd

Openly stated we should keep Brown until we are no chance of making the finals.

Go the herd!

Latest posts