What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
I'd be super keen on the club bringing in Lomax. Gun centre plus he has the ability to kick goals consistently. I know Arey is a sharpshooter when it comes to goal kicking but maybe if Lomax kicks that allows Arey to focus purely on kicking during play.
Yes Lomax would be good, has there been any noise about a possible departure from the dragons?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I've only seen the media suggest Roberts has been approached but nothing on Shibasaki, can you fill me in if you haven't got a link?

I haven’t seen a news article regarding shibasaki either. As for Lomax I’m not sure but surely he can’t be content with playing second fiddle to Aitken and Lafai for the whole season. Reece Robson definitely wasn’t.

southsport

First Grade
I haven’t seen a news article regarding shibasaki either. As for Lomax I’m not sure but surely he can’t be content with playing second fiddle to Aitken and Lafai for the whole season. Reece Robson definitely wasn’t.
But would the dragons release Lomax before June 30?

ThingFish

Juniors
Wayne looking at options I think, Hiroti trained with the team too.
Yeah I reckon somebody has gotten Hiroti confused with this guy. Higgins isn’t even in our development squad let alone the 30. Hiroti will get a run I reckon. Although Gags wasn’t mentioned in the Brydon Lawyers injury report, according to the Twitterverse he’s got a question mark over starting.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah I reckon somebody has gotten Hiroti confused with this guy. Higgins isn’t even in our development squad let alone the 30. Hiroti will get a run I reckon. Although Gags wasn’t mentioned in the Brydon Lawyers injury report, according to the Twitterverse he’s got a question mark over starting.
Gags selected to play, Hiroti one of the reserves.