What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
Let's hope the figure is actually 30000. Somehow I get the impression it will be below absolute full. (due to anomalies)Not genuine interest. Hope it's 30000!

Rooster8

Juniors
Given the form of both teams, the weather and it's a Monday afternoon, i'll predict 14,000. Let's hope for alot of walk ups. This game should of been promoted heavily in the weeks leading up!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Given the form of both teams, the weather and it's a Monday afternoon, i'll predict 14,000. Let's hope for alot of walk ups. This game should of been promoted heavily in the weeks leading up!
Very good

DC_fan

Coach
Given the expected sellout today of approximately 30,000, that will bring the weekend total to around 141,000. Making it the lowest Easter weekend total since 2009, when 126,618 fans attended games.