What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordsy

Juniors
We played better than this under Ivan the traitor last year. Early in the season and I expect us to come good late in the year and build on that for next year but maybe Madge might want to change a few things for next week....

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Lol the coach said before the game these two are the most influential players in the team. He loved how Farah plays straight. Farah hasn’t played straight in 10 years lol

Maybe but he clearly wasn't the problem today and neither was Benji. Maybe watch the game rather than just keep beating the same drum although I've given up today.

Our halves have been dross today. Our forwards terrible. Our backs basically the same.

what a train wreck. and we're stuck with about 5 of those big $ signings for at least the next 2 years.

We need to get serious and start rorting the system like the big guns do. Until then we will just be a second rate (or third rate) team with no hope of success.

1. rort the cap systematically by setting up a system to allow up organise TPA's and make it appear this is not the case.
2. set up a system to pay players cash or the like outside the cap.
3. get on the juice

The unknown

Juniors
Our forwards have been monstered and certain players look like they couldn't give a f**k, simple as that

Front-Rower

First Grade
Maybe but he clearly wasn't the problem today and neither was Benji. Maybe watch the game rather than just keep beating the same drum although I've given up today.

Our halves have been dross today. Our forwards terrible. Our backs basically the same.

Sorry but you have no idea. Never have, never will

Tiger05

First Grade
Sorry but you have no idea. Never have, never will

Maybe but at least I'm not speaking absolute dribble like you are. Factually you just stated that marketing picked the team implying that Robbie and Benji were the problem. They didn't play today apart from Robbie for a couple of minutes.

Do you get that ? Maybe go and take a bex and have a lie down.

Are you stating that Robbie and Benji were to blame and our forwards and halves were great ?

Tiger05

First Grade
Packer has to get the f**k out of here immediately first and foremost. What a dud leader

I'm adamant he set the tone where the first two tries were directly through him turning his back and looking like he couldn't give a rats

He was poor but there were plenty of poor performances. How were some of Twals missed tackles ? How about Reynolds effort ?

west4ever

Juniors
Benji in for brooks, Tompson to fullback Nofo on the wing mbye out, packer dropped for any forward, Farah back in the 9, Lawrence strait in for garner when fit, put everyone on the market that is off contract and Madge to do what he is here for and poach the right players, fun fact no team has ever made the finals after conceding 50+ point in a game in the same season,

Tiger05

First Grade
Maybe but Packer stood out to me the most. Why's that you ask? because hes a repeat offender

I'm sick of medicocrity. Stick him in reserves for the rest of the year

He was crap. I reckon him and Matulino (who was one of the best from what I can see) were overpaid and they are a concern.

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
Packer is the worst front rower in the comp. He makes Chris Patterson look like an Origin player. Maguire got exactly what he deserved. Big Russ was so far out of his depth last week against the Broncos is was embarrassing. For Maguire to start him again was a horrendous decision.

Elijah Taylor got dropped for not making enough metres. Yet This myth Packer never make a centimetre. And his defence is weak. They always get on a roll when they run at him.

The absolute worst signing in our history

BuffaloRules

Coach
I actually feel sorry for Maguire, marketing selects the sides, not him so maybe I’m a bit harsh.

I feel sorry for him too because he has inherited this team from Cleary...

He cant do much to turn it around in the short term... Maybe by 2021 he might have the majority of squad containing his own players and not a Clearys

Latest posts