What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Same Buzz that was claiming vicimization when Fifita and Jed Bogan called him a f**kwit on that MMA podcast.

Stay classy beetroot cheeks

"But it's my job to report this."

Yeah he's a wanker cause he dogged the Sharps. If he left any other team he would have waddled over from the airport bar for a scoop.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He's gone off the sharks and manly and now Panthers are in his cross hairs. Everything from failure on field to Gus's salary to Panthers losing $6million last year he's consistently brought up all week long. Had to laugh when Ikin asked him financial questions re the $6mill loss that he clearly had no idea of the answer to. Hes found the panthers group annual report (2 months after release I might add, I wonder if he read my post on financial performance with links to annual reports?) looked at the bottom line and thats all hes considered. Quality journalism.

taipan

Referee
He's gone off the sharks and manly and now Panthers are in his cross hairs. Everything from failure on field to Gus's salary to Panthers losing $6million last year he's consistently brought up all week long. Had to laugh when Ikin asked him financial questions re the $6mill loss that he clearly had no idea of the answer to. Hes found the panthers group annual report (2 months after release I might add, I wonder if he read my post on financial performance with links to annual reports?) looked at the bottom line and thats all hes considered. Quality journalism.

"Bottom line",he's a bottom of the heap journalist.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I'm watching NRL 360 at the moment and old Buzz is sweating like he 's just come out of the sauna. It's really disturbing to see...

axl rose

Bench
James Maloney doesn't think much of old Beetroot Head

https://tinyurl.com/y3ztovzm

D5TlT9GU0AACunY.jpg:large

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent gave him a light ride on the Maloney call out last night on NRL360. He was backpeddaling faster than a michael Jackson moon walk lol.

More players should call his BS out!

Kent did have a good dig about his crisis to in love to crisis attitude about the game lol

Latest posts