What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old dog

Juniors
That Watson moment wasn’t isolated, he did it twice that I noticed during game, we don’t have time to remonstrate it’s all about staying in the game no matter how frustrated.

Knight Vision

First Grade
its far more than just wasted time remonstrating , it emboldens the opposition and sends a clear message of disharmony and of a team that isnt together and under pressure, a weakness to be exploited.

Remonstrate behind closed doors in the dressing room, but the face and body language that you show the opposition is of a strong bond that can never be broken, a team ready to lay it all on the line for each other.

Watson didnt just embarrass himself he let down the team and culture, a cardinal sin of teamwork and a winning culture. He'd be out of the team if I were his boss.

Burwood

Bench
It also happened later in the game between Fitzgibbon and Ponga. Fitz was looking to offload close to the line but Ponga wasn't looking and already getting set up for the next play. There were several times throughout the game when the boys weren't looking too harmonious.

Did anything get mentioned in the media or press conference about the Pearce no try from the Barnett offload that was called back for being held? Can't understand how some players can be held for an eternity and offload/score after the tacklers start to drop away, but Barnett was called held straight away. I remember Kidley scoring a try years ago where it should have been called held about 2-3 seconds before he got the ball down.

Latest posts