What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

roofromoz

First Grade
Random post - is Sarafu Fatiaki still at the Panthers? I noticed his name in a few of the NSW Cup teamlists last year but haven't seen his name so far this year.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wasn’t sure where to put this, but this thread looked to be the best place...

We’ve recently had another addition to the Panthers family :blush: Baby Audrey was born on the 21st of May, which means she’s only ever seen success on the field from our mighty Panthers :feet: The missus isn’t happy she’s a Panthers fan, but the foot went down, and she’s a Panther cub.

Anyway, just wanted to announce our bundle of joy to wider Panthers family (sorry it’s a little late, we’ve been a little busy lately as you could imagine).

OldPanther

Coach

We’ve recently had another addition to the Panthers family :blush: Baby Audrey was born on the 21st of May, which means she’s only ever seen success on the field from our mighty Panthers :feet: The missus isn’t happy she’s a Panthers fan, but the foot went down, and she’s a Panther cub.

Anyway, just wanted to announce our bundle of joy to wider Panthers family (sorry it’s a little late, we’ve been a little busy lately as you could imagine).

Congrats mate that's awesome.

mxlegend99

Referee

Congratulations on both your baby girl and managing to win a debate with the missus.

Here's hoping she never experiences a loss.

mxlegend99

Referee
Do we have a photo of where his pass went?

His last 2 passes have been a try assist and a 5m forward pass to a guy that was perfectly positions to score a try.

ACTPanthers

Bench
So my little Panther cub is looking like the savior of our chances this season... we've won every game since her arrival :)

Fear not my fellow Panther fans, I will guarantee Miss Audrey is front and centre for all remaining games, ensuring nothing but W's for the rest of the season. Our lucky charm is here fellas (and ladies), and she's here to stay!

Bob

Juniors

His last 2 passes have been a try assist and a 5m forward pass to a guy that was perfectly positions to score a try.
3rd row in the grandstand most likely, just like Benji did regularly when he played for the dragons

OldPanther

Coach

They caught it in the bar at Panthers.

I'm more interested why Kenny has strapping on his head like that at training lol.

betcats

Referee
They caught it in the bar at Panthers.

I'm more interested why Kenny has strapping on his head like that at training lol.

He was bleeding from the head at the end of last game. Strapping around the melon like that is always protecting a cut, no other reason to strap the head.

mxlegend99

Referee
Anyone catch the Villi-umm-e Kikau interview at halftime of the Kiwi vs Tonga test? Love the bloke. But that was hard to watch.

mxlegend99

Referee
nah what happened?
Just asked questions where his answers didnt really cover the question asked. He seemed so nervous and had no idea what to say or probably even what he was saying.

Seemed very camera shy... and said ummm probably 50 times in 2 mins.

Latest posts