What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Titans @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

west4ever

Juniors
WTF Madge has pick the same team, what happened to picking a team on performance, he should swap the whole team for our reserve team if he pick on performance, seriously but it should not be the same team, to dish something like that in just round 6, change it straight away it will only get worse at the back end of year, change early stick when it’s the best that you got. Titan will put another 50 on us I can’t wait.

Fordy20

Juniors
Does anyone else feel that Madge won't bother making wholesale changes until next year? We've got a tonne of blokes off contract and the only players he's really stuck with long term are Moses, Reynolds and Brooks.

I'd make packer and matalino play the full 80........and not let them dog it. just keep making them work until they either

1. both drop dead of heart failure.....I know this a difficult concept but surely there's a bit of one in there somewhere
2. packer gets back on the turps and beats matalino to death for not having a ciggie.

I just had a look at NRL stats and neither player are in the top of any stat, good or bad. Talk about the invisible men. And our invisible coin.

Tigers 13+

Matulino and ET to start, Packer and Aloiai back to the bench and Eisenhuth back to reserve grade to pad stats. Bench is lacking the punch it had a few games back.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Momirovski get a start over Jennings, or shift Jennings to the wing for Fonua.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd pick Nofo over Fonua. They are similar players but Nofo has less downside but lacks the same hit-ups. Maybe play Fonua in the centres but his lack of pace will always be a problem. Fonua off the bench as an impact prop might work.

I'd put momo on the wing with gamble at centre for fonua and jennings.

If you have to have mats and packer I'd swap their starting position and have packer come off the bench. it seemed to work well for the first couple of weeks.

I'm just hoping, and think we will play with heart.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep. It's a problem but I reckon he makes less mistakes there than Fonua does. Jennings hasn't looked crash hot either.

Jennings has been complete dogshit. I never understood why we signed him. The guy ran 25ms for his 21 tries last year. Jordan Rankin would have looked a superstar playing left wing for Souths.

Tiger05

First Grade
Jennings has been complete dogshit. I never understood why we signed him. The guy ran 25ms for his 21 tries last year. Jordan Rankin would have looked a superstar playing left wing for Souths.

I didn't watch him much but I was concerned with the signing. It's been a bad signing. He doesn't have much to his game does he. Not fast enough, not big enough and not elusive. He is an average depth signing.

Maybe he is injured or something but to me he just doesn't look up to it.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I didn't watch him much but I was concerned with the signing. It's been a bad signing. He doesn't have much to his game does he. Not fast enough, not big enough and not elusive. He is an average depth signing.

Maybe he is injured or something but to me he just doesn't look up to it.
He is totally shithouse & btw 05 he does have some size about him.