What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

One Warrior

Bench
The definition of insanity, rinse and repeat. Kearney on Radiosport, "I don't believe in wholesale changes", bullshit Kearney you don't believe in any changes. When talking about Blair, who admits himself that he's playing like crap, Kearney says "he knows and we know that his form will come back", does he, how does he know that, how bloody long does that mean he will give him, moron.

vvvrulz

Coach
Kearney says "he knows and we know that his form will come back", does he, how does he know that, how bloody long does that mean he will give him, moron.

I can't recall a player coasting this lazily for us, and the genius of Kearney is that he allows it.

Sure we've had plenty of slackers, but as a guaranteed selection on this much coin?

ozenzud

Juniors

I was just scrolling through comments, thinking this team was a joke team i.e. players we could have named but they'd left of something. Then I read it properly and saw it was the actual 2014 team. 5 seasons ago and there is 1 player left in the squad from that time! Just 1 player. Is it a better team today? I don't think so.

ozenzud

Juniors
VODAFONE WARRIORS v MELBOURNE STORM

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 GERARD BEALE

3 PETA HIKU

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 AGNATIUS PAASI

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 ADAM BLAIR

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 LACHLAN BURR

Interchange:

14 JAZZ TEVAGA

15 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 NATHANIEL ROACHE

18 HAYZE PERHAM

20 LEIVAHA PULU

21 PATRICK HERBERT

23 CHRIS SATAE

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2019/04/23/beale-replaces-fusitua-for-anzac-day/

Theya re gunna roll us by 40. I can't watch.

Big Marn

Juniors
Mixed feelings. I'm kinda in Spear Tackles corner in letting the incumbents get boned.
Herbert's getting thrown to the wolves. 20% chance he performs well first game up against Storm on Anzac Day. 80% chance he struggles and Kata gets rushed back next week. Wish it had been the Knights this week.

Kata or is it Cata? Seems to have 9 lives like a cat.

Iron Lion

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

So Kata out (neck issue/compassionate grounds depending who you ask) and Herbert in. Glad he's getting a chance.

Translation: After 2 years of sucking head coach Stephen Kearney's knob every Tuesday before the team is named, Solomon Kata's neck can no longer handle the force and tension of Kearney's intense ball skill sessions.

It is expected at least Blair will find his form again.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Just so many things wrong with our team and some of it are difficult to fix.

We happily lose Kata but we still know that it doesn't solve all our problems.