What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
From Zero Tackle

James Roberts on outer at Brisbane?

Several teams are keeping an eye on James Roberts amongst whispers that he is on the outer at Brisbane, according to the Daily Telegraph.

It is understood that Roberts’ relationship with Anthony Seibold with has grown sour and does not compare to the one he shared with Wayne Bennett. It comes amid recent reports that the pair were going to reunite in South Sydney.

Roberts’ recent drunken scandal where he was photographed being carried bout of nightclub has reportedly tarnished Seibold’s view of him.

Bennett was asked if the club had made any progress replacing the recently retired Greg Inglis, to which he replied: “Very quiet.”

“(We have) not (been looking) too hard.”

callmack1

Staff member
Also, I don't know if any of you follow Clarky's NRL Column on Instagram but recently did a Q and A session with Braidon Burns. One of the questions asked when he'd be back and Burns said he was aiming for Round 11.

RDT

Juniors

southsport

First Grade
Reactions: RDT

assess5

Juniors
Every club in the NRL would like a cheap Latrell Mitchell lol.
His next contract will be a big one and if Souths were to sign him, i would prefer to see him at FB than centre.

I think he is on a real big contract now and has been for some time, Souths aren't in the ball park but maybe with his centre partner.

Personally, I'd like to wait for Burns or Doueihi. How fast is Doueihi.

assess5

Juniors
As Jimmy said himself to Joey Johns in a post game interview last year when Johnsy mentioned his pace Jimmys response was yeah mate I’ve got more speed than Kings Cross on a Saturday night then cracked up :joy:

I retrospect, I think Souths should stick with the roster already with the club i.e Burns, Allen, Gagai, Turner Hiroti ect

southsport

First Grade
I don't know anything about Shibasaki, I'd trust Bennetts' assessment of him. Bennett's no fool.
As for Jimmy, well, is he really worth the bucks when we got what we got.
That's true but if Seibold wants to offload Jimmy Souths may get him quite cheap for the remainder of this season, similar to the Ethan Lowe signing.