What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 Sat - Wests Tigers 30-14 Titans @ Tamworth

Round 7: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
Well why were you crying like a little girl who had her rattler taken off her all first half?

Because it frustrates me, as a fan of RL, that so many games seemingly follow these huge manufactured momentum shifts, seemingly always against the side who is ahead of the game.

Almost as if we are trying to manufacture a contest.
Happens all the time, and is predictable. It's a problem.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Because it frustrates me, as a fan of RL, that so many games seemingly follow these huge manufactured momentum shifts, seemingly always against the side who is ahead of the game.

Only heard from you when the Tigers were getting the calls

horrie hastings

First Grade
Didn’t watch a lot of game but when the Titans were leading 12-0 and got the penalty and went for goal to make it 14-0 I thought to myself that’s the end of the night for them, I was pretty much right :confused:

axl rose

Bench

Rightt because Titans have always been known as being such an 80 minute team. Last time they were was years ago under Henry and they sacked him for Hayne. How did that work out.

mave

Coach
Rightt because Titans have always been known as being such an 80 minute team. Last time they were was years ago under Henry and they sacked him for Hayne. How did that work out.

Completely irrelevant.

The point is....Titans ahead, suddenly Tigers get a glut of penalties, 50/50 calls, and get back in the game, in fact hit well ahead of the game.

Tigers get ahead, 20 to go, and suddenly the Titans magically get a glut of penalties and 50/50 calls go their way. They fell well short, but were given every opportunity.

Its unnecessary to massage a contest like this.

Latest posts