What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Draft Season 2019

shiznit

Coach
What’s up with Nick Bosa’s social media??

Seeing a strong reaction from 9ers fans about it...

kurt faulk

Coach

i love, LOVED the rams draft.

smart, quality players that love the game and with good character. they don't need to start this season but will certainly be relied on in 2020.

after two decades of futility in the drafts the rams have finally figured it out with the snead/mcvay partnership.

no doubt they picked up some great players in the fisher era but because he couldn't coach they were always picking high in the 1st round, where all these great players can be found. now they have a real coach the great picks the gm makes in the lower rounds can be coached up to start in future years and as a result the rams will be in the playoffs every year. their draft picks aren't needed to contribute straight away so they can learn without the pressure of sucking it up on the field in their rookie year and maybe ruining them for life.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers seem to love those big bruising running backs. One thing I do admire about the steelers scouting is they don't seem to put as much stock into the 40 time as other teams
The definitely have a philosophy of getting guys who know how to get themselves in space. No point in being fast if you can't get through the hole or get separation quickly.

zombie jesus

Staff member

Anti Kaepernick, pro Trump and possibly all the other -ists and -phobes that come with that kind of douche.

He scrubbed his Twitter and when asked why said “I had to, there is a chance I might end up in San Francisco.”

nick87

Coach
haha it is what it is. He's from a certain part of that country and that's what it is.
He should be very focused on being a-political. Nothing good can come of his his brand of politics. Not in locker rooms that at 80% black.

nick87

Coach

i love, LOVED the rams draft.

smart, quality players that love the game and with good character. they don't need to start this season but will certainly be relied on in 2020.

after two decades of futility in the drafts the rams have finally figured it out with the snead/mcvay partnership.

no doubt they picked up some great players in the fisher era but because he couldn't coach they were always picking high in the 1st round, where all these great players can be found. now they have a real coach the great picks the gm makes in the lower rounds can be coached up to start in future years and as a result the rams will be in the playoffs every year. their draft picks aren't needed to contribute straight away so they can learn without the pressure of sucking it up on the field in their rookie year and maybe ruining them for life.

I actually agree the Rams had a great draft, but boy... that draft and what they've done at RB is telling... really starting to feel like there is some REAL concern about TG. :(

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

9ers fans have some really idiotic fans. We're labeled whiners for a reason.

Basically....

A few years ago he liked a friend's post that had a racist hashtag. Since then he's made a pro-Trump comment, said he doesn't like Beyonce's music or the Black Panther movie and called Kaepernick a clown.

California is not the place you want to be pro-Trump, but for the most part it's a load of storm in a teacup from a section of 9ers fans who would be negative if we won the SB because "we should have won it by more".

kurt faulk

Coach
I actually agree the Rams had a great draft, but boy... that draft and what they've done at RB is telling... really starting to feel like there is some REAL concern about TG. :(

just wear and tear from a heavy workload. they will obviously need to manage his touches.

henderson can't replace what gurley does. he will be a change of pace back used to give gurley more breathers. remember the rams signed dunbar in 2017 for this very reason but he couldn't make it onto the field so gurley did it all and was gassed by the time the playoffs came round. they had nobody to do it last season so gurley forced to do it all again. then malcolm brown got injured and that put even more work onto gurley. too much. his knee couldn't handle that kind of workload anymore.

the rams need a fresh gurley for the playoffs. henderson was a priority target for mcvay. their whole draft strategy centered on being in the right place to draft him.

DC_fan

Coach
An NFL rookie was shot just hours after he was drafted by the New York Giants

Corey Ballentine went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows over the weekend.

Despite playing football at a low-profile Division II school, Ballentine was drafted by the NFL's New York Giants on Saturday night, the culmination of years of hard work on and off the field.

"I've been waiting on this opportunity for a lifetime really," he told Giants coach Pat Shurmur after hearing the news.

But in a tragic turn just hours later, Ballentine was injured in an off-campus shooting in Topeka, Kansas, that killed one of his Washburn University teammates.

https://us.cnn.com/2019/04/28/us/nfl-new-york-giants-draft-fatal-shooting-kansas/index.html

Latest posts