What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah Jack was solid enough at the back. His positioning wasnt great (tiny brain) but he could surely run the ball back well

Sticky is a man of passion. He has had many hard times, many nervous times, as a coach. He deserves some good times as a coach so he can experience joy in his work life.

Generalzod

Immortal
Sticky is a man of passion. He has had many hard times, many nervous times, as a coach. He deserves some good times as a coach so he can experience joy in his work life.
My shih tsu always gets nervous but he never gets a texers lol but seriously good on Canberra they have had that team for a while now it’s great to see them doing well

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It is fun to watch but there is always that tiny fear that with blokes like sticky and bellamy you will seem them blow a valve live on air and get rushed to the hospital. Tough gig

Their fans are bunch of inbreds as well ....some obese merkin sitting behind us kept screaming “ are you going to f**k us like last week “ the whole f**king game ... even when manly scored he complained about sin bins and other rubbish ... absolute punish

gerg

Juniors
Their fans are bunch of inbreds as well ....some obese merkin sitting behind us kept screaming “ are you going to f**k us like last week “ the whole f**king game ... even when manly scored he complained about sin bins and other rubbish ... absolute punish

Haha. In the Fox audio you could hear some goon yelling 'get 'im off' when Rapana was doubled over in pain. Play wasn't stopped for him either at the time. Rugby league attracts some real special people.

nick87

Coach
Haha. In the Fox audio you could hear some goon yelling 'get 'im off' when Rapana was doubled over in pain. Play wasn't stopped for him either at the time. Rugby league attracts some real special people.

that shit was the f**king best

THE BEST JERRY

god, i enjoyed it. My god, what a f**k simple mothef**ker... this is a dude in the trashy stands of the worst ground in the league and the most f**king dreadfully embarrassing fanbase in the league, but in an an area that is affluent AF.

Proof having money doesnt mean you cant be a totally dribbling idiot. I loved it with every ounce of my being.

We really should've taken that shot at goal off the penalty just before halftime. We could've been 16-6 up with the momentum going into halftime. Instead we don't score, and they do. 8 point turnaround and the momentum completely lost and never to return.