What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Des

Dear Des,

f**k you. With respect, you ruined my club for 5+ years through signing up your buddies and back ending contracts with players that were ageing downhill skiiers.

I hope one of our forwards finds you behind the sheds on sunday and gives you a royal flogging.

EAD you mongrel.

Yours Sincerely,
VV

The Marshall

Juniors
giphy.gif

firechild

First Grade
He took the Dogs to a couple of GFs and you still have a whinge. Perhaps others at the club should have taken some more responsibility but I guess Greenburg was too busy spinning lies to try and progress his own career.
If the dogs had someone from their own club that was more competent then they wouldn't have needed Des in the first place.
From the outside, the implosion was fun to watch.

dogslife

Coach
He took the Dogs to a couple of GFs and you still have a whinge. Perhaps others at the club should have taken some more responsibility but I guess Greenburg was too busy spinning lies to try and progress his own career.
If the dogs had someone from their own club that was more competent then they wouldn't have needed Des in the first plac
From the outside, the implosion was fun to watch.
100% agree.

Although this is exactly how Manly fans reacted after he did the same to you.

Also it's good to have Moffo back! I'm waiting with bated breath for that big financial news

firechild

First Grade
100% agree.

Although this is exactly how Manly fans reacted after he did the same to you.

Also it's good to have Moffo back! I'm waiting with bated breath for that big financial news
This is true. But we've blamed our owners all along. We also came out of it with Toovey as coach and made a gf 2 years later.

Latest posts