What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Dragons (The Return To BankWest) Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
STG are playing ugly but doing OK. We need to bounce back. It's a 50/50 proposition this one. Let's hope Fergo has a huge game. Mannah is a loss. Let's hope it's Stone rather than Evans. He worries me that merkin.

TheParraboy

Staff member
STG are playing ugly but doing OK. We need to bounce back. It's a 50/50 proposition this one. Let's hope Fergo has a huge game. Mannah is a loss. Let's hope it's Stone rather than Evans. He worries me that merkin.

The dragqueens have been lucky in their wins, 1 point wins, when their opponents couldn't crack a field goal after multiple attempts, and that dud call against Manly, they should be close to last place for mine..

We will pile on 40+ and smack their sorry asses

Having said that, ...im not tipping Parra :p

TheParraboy

Staff member
Did someone on this forum just suggest that maybe Mannah is more than the "pillow" he has been called around here for the last 3 years or so?
FMD.

Wonder how much playing for a new contract is playing their part?

Didnt think he has ever been bad myself over the years, certainly never seen him as a pillow , but is on another level this year...

hindy111

Post Whore

Stone should start.

8 Alvaro
10 Tepai
11 Lane
12 Manu
13 Stone

14 Jnr
15 Marata
16 Terepo
17 Kafusi

I prefer the packs balance like this. With Mannah out Jnr makes sense coming off bench for me to give them a boost. Manu is better then Marrata and takes his spot. Stone is not an impact player. Give him the first 25mins.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tim Mannah has been a wrecking ball this year and along with Jnr our best pig.
Terepo and Alvaro have both been down on form from last.

Latest posts