What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
index.php

thorson1987

Coach
Foxsports are hardly official , lol , Do you believe everything in the media ?

By official I meant the OS.

How about from Tottenhams official site?

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ollercoaster-after-brace-and-booking-at-city/

Unfortunately, Sonny’s evening was slightly tainted by the knowledge that he’ll miss the first leg of the semi-final against Ajax after picking up a yellow card for a foul in the opening exchanges of a tough second half. Already on one booking in the competition, his second led to a one-game ban but, in a classy gesture from a renowned team player, he backed his colleagues to win the game in his absence.

No idea why you would try to argue the point. Yellow cards are wiped after the quarter finals, but if a player has received one that would give them a suspension in the semis the player still has to serve the suspension.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How about from Tottenhams official site?

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ollercoaster-after-brace-and-booking-at-city/

No idea why you would try to argue the point. Yellow cards are wiped after the quarter finals, but if a player has received one that would give them a suspension in the semis the player still has to serve the suspension.

yeh, like I said its official now, being a bit of a sceptic I dont take much notice of the media, hate the f**kers

I got the info from s Spurs fan site and they argued it for a day or so till it was posted on the OS, most seem to think he would play arguing all sorts of sections of UEFA rules

Gonna miss Son and possibly even Sissy as we dont know if he will be ready yet. Wanyama has not played 90 mins all year so he will be feeling the pinch, he certainly isn't match fit and Oliver Skip is only 18.

We rested Son last weekend for the Semi and played Lucas Moura who scored a hatrick so we still got some attacking power. Ali isn't really putting himself about as his hand is broken and he was a bit quiet against Citihad,

Still dont know how we managed to beat them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry Winks just had groin surgery so he's gone for the rest of the season, Sissy is still injured too

No idea how we are going to get through the rest of the season and UCL with no proper CMs. No doubt Ali or Eriksen will drop back to CM which robs our attack. Either that or we just start playing with 10 men.

Verts is carrying a knock as well, last reports said we had 8 out but some like Lamela have been out for most of the season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has made a huge difference since Vert's got taken off for being knocked out, he looked a pretty sick boy

hellteam

First Grade
Not the worst result. I would have taken it for sure after 40 minutes.

Any win in the next leg will take us through, apart from 1-0 which would take it to extra time. Can't see Ajax not scoring though. But we definitely have a chance.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is we are undermanned and out on our feet.

I would be very surprised if we came out all guns blazing next week, I think we are just playing the season out.

Something like 1 win and 1 draw in our last 7 games.

Deacon

First Grade
The problem is we are undermanned and out on our feet.

I would be very surprised if we came out all guns blazing next week, I think we are just playing the season out.

Something like 1 win and 1 draw in our last 7 games.
Saturday nights game is almost bigger then next wks leg imo

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday nights game is almost bigger then next wks leg imo

agree, we just need to win one game to assure ourselves of a top 4 finish but f**k me we need an overhaul

so many broken players, I can see a lot being moved on

Latest posts