What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Losing

gUt

Coach
Admit it, as fun as this thread is it has a giant metaphorical turd floating in the symbolic punch bowl, doesn't it.

DOESN'T IT!

SadShark

Bench
Last week the commentators where where creaming themselves over the Broncos performance this week their shooting blanks..
Slater will commentate tonight and we’ll get to hear all Storm/Smith/Munster glory, glory, glory - nothing about a bits & pieces Sharks team slapped together for the sake of fielding a team.

I hear the canteen lady has generously volunteered to lace up the boots. We’ll take her.

The rest of the commentator kaarnts will spray throat yogurt all over their mikes about Storm GOATS and clinically superb blah blah blah.

One to watch with the sound off.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Slater will commentate tonight and we’ll get to hear all Storm/Smith/Munster glory, glory, glory - nothing about a bits & pieces Sharks team slapped together for the sake of fielding a team.

I hear the canteen lady has generously volunteered to lace up the boots. We’ll take her.

The rest of the commentator kaarnts will spray throat yogurt all over their mikes about Storm GOATS and clinically superb blah blah blah.

Even better if you are at the ground.

No commentators to listen to you when you're in your seat.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

Fox isn’t much better either but at least Slater isn’t on there

Card Shark

Immortal
Slater is the new Lockyer, without the gravel in the throat.

How funny was it when he went to shake Gus’ hand after the game last week & he just walked away...

Card Shark

Immortal
Round 16.
Shak Pak.
Us at full strength.

Bring that shit on.

I’ve been into a mate that’s a (NSW) Broncos fan, really enjoying them being at rock bottom.

His only response ...”we smashed use”

How I long for the chance of revenge!

Card Shark

Immortal
Plenty of negative press coming out of the Broncos camp...players facing dumping to reserve grade, players wanting out & the fans rebelling against the coach + the fans hating on Dariarse!

Does it get any better, I ask you!

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve been into a mate that’s a (NSW) Broncos fan, really enjoying them being at rock bottom.

His only response ...”we smashed use”

How I long for the chance of revenge!
The only thing worse than a QLD Broncos fan is a NSW Broncos fan.

I know one, and the sole reason he chose them was that they were winning at the time..

Millennials!!!!

Didn’t take long for Seibold to stink up the joint.

How many players has Seibold shipped out so far?

Josh Maguire
Jordan Kahu
Kodi Nikorima

Rumours of more players unhappy and wanting out.

QLD teams doing shyte as a whole.

You gotta love this season.

Hopefully the Blues give them the Blue Rinse this year 3-0!!!!!