What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R8 Sat - Raiders 30-12 Panthers @ Wagga Wagga

Round 8: Raiders v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bodhi

Juniors
Tough choice this week. While the 'Purtell' cup does have a neat ring to it, let's not forget that McCrone played for both clubs.
McCrone did not play any first grade for the Panthers (thankfully!). He did spend a couple of seasons with us though courtesy of his Dad, Matt Elliott.

The Brad Drew Shield up for grabs this week.

If I had a second team it would be the Raiders. Yes even with Ricky as coach. I've always found them entertaining to watch. Hodgson can do it all himself as well.

I think Penrith will continue to improve as they have been the last fortnight and finally clinch a victory.

24-22.

Whenever Drew played against us, he always carved us up

GongPanther

Referee
The Brad Drew Shield up for grabs this week.

If I had a second team it would be the Raiders. Yes even with Ricky as coach. I've always found them entertaining to watch. Hodgson can do it all himself as well.

I think Penrith will continue to improve as they have been the last fortnight and finally clinch a victory.

24-22.
Can you imagine both Canberra and Penrith in this day if most of the good stock from the previous years had not gone elsewhere?

matrightyeh

Juniors
raiders
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

ram raid

Bench
If the Raiders don't make too many mistakes and keep their discipline in check (which is a huge challenge for the Raiders) they will win.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Raiders lost last weekend but to be fair Manly beat Souths like two weeks before that.

Lose to no hopers like Penrith and then there are question marks.

GongPanther

Referee
The Jersey Flegg Panthers are humbled 37-12 by the Raiders.

In the Matts GF, Newcastle are leading 28-8 with 3 mins to go.

Iafeta

Referee
Fox ticker reads that BJ Leiloser is playing his 200th game. The previous shot is him sitting in his track suit in the stands

Bazal

Post Whore
So no LeiPana?

Shame, they're always entertaining for one reason or another.

On the plus side for the Raiders, missing those two might put less stress on the communal brain.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i like how they went and built a gigantic horn under the assumption we would be good in 2017 but have just sucked ever since they built it. What a club