What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the grand final?

carcharias

Immortal
Idiot, why come in here and make a cockhead out of yourself? Always amazes me. This thread is from 16' when we actually made the GF before Canberra and Melbourne played off. CBF'ed explaining the rest of it...

... and I’m sure it was done in ref to an old thread as a joke.
There was one years ago of the same name when we’re playing well .
Next minute we start playing shit and go straight out the back door.

coolumsharkie

Referee
... and I’m sure it was done in ref to an old thread as a joke.
There was one years ago of the same name when we’re playing well .
Next minute we start playing shit and go straight out the back door.

Correct! That was my cbf'ed bit .. Was a running joke in this forum for many years

Quigs

Immortal
Are we are chance for the "MAY" Grand Final. I think the Stinking Stains like their chances of making it (The May GF) again.

I think itll be the other team that adjusts to the new rules and situation as quickly as our John morris coached team does.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Well we, like the Stinking Stain George Illawarra were no chance of making this years May Grand Final.

bluefox68

Staff member
I reckon we play the Panthers in the GF this year.

Mr. Magoo makes a late season comeback.
With us down 16-20 in the 79th minute, he chips over the top for Jackson Ferris (also making a miracle comeback) to score.

SJ converts after the bell to win our second premiership...

roboshark

Coach
I reckon we play the Panthers in the GF this year.

Mr. Magoo makes a late season comeback.
With us down 16-20 in the 79th minute, he chips over the top for Jackson Ferris (also making a miracle comeback) to score.

SJ converts after the bell to win our second premiership...
After beating the roosters 80-0 in the prelim. With Chad setting up all the tries

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pennies are looking likely contenders this year. Panfers v's Rorters GF With Sonny Bill scoring the winning try and becoming the next immortal. Vomit bags at the ready.

Latest posts