What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Canberra

mxlegend99

Referee
Well our top 8 chances are gone.

We have no one in our roster to improve the flaws. We can thank Gus for that. Everyone needs to be a millionaire at the expense of our depth.

I guess the fans need to wear some of the blame too though. They all praised Gus for keeping guys on huge deals at the expense of rep players. Apparently it was good management offloading Peachey, CHN, Mez etc. Purely to upgrade guys.

murraymob

Coach
to put it simple a half performed perfectly to Cleary and his coaching style pass 1 to a forward . Go 4 wide and give it to a forward. .When in doubt give it to Kikau. May have worked 10 years ago but not today
Blake on of the best ball hole runners in the Nrl never gets it

Well our top 8 chances are gone.

We have no one in our roster to improve the flaws. We can thank Gus for that. Everyone needs to be a millionaire at the expense of our depth.

I guess the fans need to wear some of the blame too though. They all praised Gus for keeping guys on huge deals at the expense of rep players. Apparently it was good management offloading Peachey, CHN, Mez etc. Purely to upgrade guys.

We never should’ve rushed to keep Nathan Cleary. We are now stuck with an overrated halfback for 5 years.

He’s earning 1 million per, and he brings nothing in attack. He simply can’t create tries for the team.

Whino

Bench
Can the next coach we sign have win percentage greater than 50%

I am sick of these 40% duds like Elliott & Cleary.

unKwn

Juniors
daily reminder that we opted for ivan cleary (0 premierships) over wayne bennett (7 premierships? can’t f**king remember that’s how many he has)

box57l

Juniors
This is what it is like being a Penrith supporter, i forgot how it felt after the past few years of us being competitive. I love my Panthers but we have some dumb footy players, no game beakers and a total lack of vision, we are so predictable left to right, right to left, drop the ball or kick.

mxlegend99

Referee
to put it simple a half performed perfectly to Cleary and his coaching style pass 1 to a forward . Go 4 wide and give it to a forward. .When in doubt give it to Kikau. May have worked 10 years ago but not today
Blake on of the best ball hole runners in the Nrl never gets it
He got put in a hole... off a Raiders kick. Trouble is the second we get a bit of momentum Raiders know we have it and hold on until its snuffed out or they're penalised. Those penalties are actually smart.

Ours are dumb. We give them away ehen we are dominating. For no obvious reason other than being brain dead.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Raiders are really streaky, so we can come back - we just cannot rely on fitness to do it for us - we actually need a game plan, discipline, and execution.

Das Hassler

Bench
Nathan will come good....Ivan wont be sacked anytime soon by the board that pushed aside Guss and Benny....they'll want to be validated no matter if it takes till year 5. I'm feeling sorry for Nathan in advance for being coach's son though keeping in mind he's already an early 20's many millionare makes my sorrow somewhat less so

DaveMc

Juniors
Nathan will come good....Ivan wont be sacked anytime soon by the board that pushed aside Guss and Benny....they'll want to be validated no matter if it takes till year 5. I'm feeling sorry for Nathan in advance for being coach's son though keeping in mind he's already an early 20's many millionare makes my sorrow somewhat less so
Yeah, what a tough f**king life he’s got

mxlegend99

Referee
Leota with the momentum killer this time.

When Tamou is your only reliable front rower you know shit is bad.