What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Eels

possm

Coach
Ben Hunt is a lottery just like Widdop was. If he turns up we fire, if he doesn't we lose. They are similar players consistancy wise, great when they are on but incredibly frustrating when they have off days.
I'm very confident our success tody will depend on a dominate performance by our forward pack and good line speed in defence.

ALSGI

Bench
Plenty of people wanting to bag out Widdop for not having done so (in their opinion at least) so I will be interested to see who they blame if we don't get the chocolates today.
Exaggeration at best, a few fools have bagged Widdop out not plenty.

ALSGI

Bench
Warriors at Suncorp not Auckland mate.
Thanks Crush.
Magic Round - I forgot.

Sixteen teams, eight games, one city. Every NRL club will be in Brisbane in round nine for a festival of footy at Suncorp Stadium.

Nice to see we’re not throwing a home game away for a change.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
I'm getting nervous for this game.
I only dislike Doggies supporters more than Parra's (close call though).

And if they beat us it will be horrible at work tomorrow.

Old Timer

Coach
Exaggeration at best, a few fools have bagged Widdop out not plenty.
Please refer to all the threads about Widdop and then get back to me
As I said plenty have bagged out Widdop even to the point many are happy for him to be injured or were happy for him to be released early or happy for him to play FB and not 5/8
If you think there are only a few posters who subscribed to those theories then you should have paid attention in arithmetic.

Gareth67

First Grade
Just heard some numpty on the radio suggesting Aitken will be in the starting side....surely that can't be right? Anyone heard anything?

Gawd no ! I have a feeling that our Mary is attempting to pull a swifty here - just like the chooks coach Robinson did with Latrell Mitchell moving him from 5/8 to center .

Either Mary is actually starting to think along the lines of proper 1st grade coach or he simply made a mistake with the original team list and has only just realized it . :rolling_eyes:

ALSGI

Bench
Please refer to all the threads about Widdop and then get back to me
As I said plenty have bagged out Widdop even to the point many are happy for him to be injured or were happy for him to be released early or happy for him to play FB and not 5/8
If you think there are only a few posters who subscribed to those theories then you should have paid attention in arithmetic.
No thanks mate, I wont go back over all threads as you suggest, feel free to do so and get back to us all with your evidence of plenty that bag Widdop. From my aging memory I think you’ll find it’s only a few fools that bag him .

getsmarty

Immortal
Late mail: Round 8 v Parramatta Eels
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sun 5 May 2019, 03:05 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his squad for the Dragons' Round 8 clash against the Parramatta Eels at Bankwest Stadium.

Jai Field and Mitch Allgood are the final two players to drop out of the squad named on Tuesday. Lachlan Timm and Jonus Pearson were omitted 24 hours out from kick-off on Saturday afternoon.

NRL squad for Round 8 v Parramatta Eels –

1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by SMAI
3. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham (c) – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell (c) – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Dincel ConstructionSystem
15. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
16. Jacob Host – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/05/05/late-mail-round-8-v-parramatta-eels/