What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Last Week

Bench
How is it yesterday there were only 2000 seats left, but there's thousands of them unoccupied?

I find it hard to believe the rain put off that many members.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Really.. ? It's 26k +

If this is bad what the f**k is 7k at shark park and 13k at scg etc ?

Get your eyes checked. I never said it was bad crowd. I think it's solid.

However, it's fair to say a lot of us were under the assumption that the first few games at WSS would be a sell out or at least go close to selling out due to it being new.

It's not close.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Get your eyes checked. I never said it was bad crowd. I think it's solid.

However, it's fair to say a lot of us were under the assumption that the first few games at WSS would be a sell out or at least go close to selling out due to it being new.

It's not close.

I'd say it's a very encouraging start to new stadium..

Averaging 27k ish so far for NRL

Eels will finish season as second average crowd team now for sure.. behind bris

Pommy

Coach
Interesting statistic and quite sad for a sharks fan.
The Toronto Wolfpack got more people to their home game in the English 2nd division than Cronulla on Friday night.
And I’m pretty sure there wouldn’t have been to many travelling away fans at a game in Toronto!
We’ve got some work to do.

Apparently Bradford took 500 and David argyle got each of them a beer.

Tallon Smith

Juniors
25872 is amazing. The 13666 last night was ok considering that most of the Roosters fans went to ANZAC day and they couldn't be bothered to go again this week. BTW, those bays down in the south-eastern corner were full of Tigers fans. They are always at away games.

flippikat

Bench
25872. Very close sir!

The way the Eels are coming home in this game, it's like a 14th man on the field for them.

I can see the Bulldogs & Tigers wanting more and more of their home games there.. and the 'outlier' clubs (Manly, Penrith, Cronulla) with old suburban grounds far away from Bankwest and the soon-to be redeveloped SFS & ANZ have a LOT of thinking to do.

Latest posts